• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ausbb Ausbb 90 Day Transformation Challenge #2

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
The Ausbb - Australian bodybuilding 90 Day Transformation challenge is a competition designed to see who can make the most dramatic improvement in body composition over the course of 90 days.

The contest will run from October 1st 2014 until December 31st 2014. This isn't a weight loss or fat loss contest necessarily, it is all about who can make the most impressive physical transformation in 90 days so skinny guys looking to add some muscle are free to compete as well.

On December 31st , everyone will post their results and the forum will vote on who they believe is the winner!

Entry requirements:
-Post at least a shirtless picture(this is optional for females) from the front (can include other angles as well if you like)
-In one picture you must be holding a black shirt to prove that the picture is not from before this post
-Include current body weight and any other information you think is relevant

Great, in for sure.
Can we post the before pics at the end together with the after pics, since you can't really cheat because of the black shirt thing.

would be best to put up a before pic first , then later on you can put the before and after pics together

I was gonna do a cut but maybe I will do a bulk. Finally have my tendon issues in my feet sorted and started to get some shape back into the calves
Really want to increase my quads and squats.

Can I oil myself up for the pic:cool:

Anybody else joining in.

I just resumed training for the first time this year, apart from a 1 week attempt mid year.
Looking to gain at least 12kg to get from 77.8kg to 90kg.

Anybody else joining in.

I just resumed training for the first time this year, apart from a 1 week attempt mid year.
Looking to gain at least 12kg to get from 77.8kg to 90kg.

Absolutely joining in. I want to cut my weight to 120 and BF to 20%

keen to give this a go, hopefully my foot is healed by wednesday so i can train

Yeah have crack....What's the problem with your foot?
Those injuries can be annoying. Im just recovering from tendon issues pulling tight thru both my feet.
It was uncomfortable. Only just been hitting the calves again recently.

Yeah have crack....What's the problem with your foot?
Those injuries can be annoying. Im just recovering from tendon issues pulling tight thru both my feet.
It was uncomfortable. Only just been hitting the calves again recently.

gout haha, bit of an old man disease tho. the only way to really get rid of it is to drop weight

Ok here we go peeps, day 1.

Who's got a workout plan organised?

Meal structure?

Cardio routine?

I need to get a photo done tonight...

I reckon my workout will be the beginners workout consisting of:
- Bench press
- Dead lift
- Barbel row
- Military press
- Barbel squat
- Bicep/Tricep work

Want to do that routine Monday's wednesdays and fridays, do some lighter workouts on tuesdays thursdays and saturdays.

Oats for breakfast every morning, more fruit for snacks, some lean meats for lunch and dinner combined with vegetables.