• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ausbb Ausbb 90 Day Transformation Challenge #2

[MENTION=16241]Headley[/MENTION]; dats it m8.. In for this! Want to see those epic G-string pics in time for summer bud :cool:
[MENTION=626]The Hulk[/MENTION]; nice one. What you running for your bulk?

So can we just post pics at the end then? I'm more keen on that idea. I've got my start pics and they're not pretty, so would be happy to just hold onto them and then show them with progress/end pics later. ..

In my experience, posting a before photo keeps you accountable and makes you step outside of your comfort zone. Waiting until the end means most people won't follow through and post anything.

Well... props to those who post at any stage coz I for one wouldn't.

Agree tho. Posting pics does make you accountable.

Doesn't help with the likes of you blokes looking all good and chit.

not sure if i'm posting these in the right place cause i can't find if anyone else has posted any but if i am then i'll get the ball rolling, few days late cause ive been uber busy. my main gain is the put some weight back on and especially my right quad after some serious muscle loss on it!
6ft1
87Kgs
16% BF....Measure on those electric scales so its about as accurate as a blind man playing darts with a sledge hammer

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 65
So can we just post pics at the end then? I'm more keen on that idea. I've got my start pics and they're not pretty, so would be happy to just hold onto them and then show them with progress/end pics later. ..

How you going so far?
I've got start pics too but not got them up yet, a bit embarrassing...so skinny.
I started the challenge 1 week early but will finish 1 week early, bodyweight up over 5kg already.

not sure if i'm posting these in the right place cause i can't find if anyone else has posted any but if i am then i'll get the ball rolling, few days late cause ive been uber busy. my main gain is the put some weight back on and especially my right quad after some serious muscle loss on it!
6ft1
87Kgs
16% BF....Measure on those electric scales so its about as accurate as a blind man playing darts with a sledge hammer

Good luck with the challenge Ironclad Oz.
I'm in for the mass gain too, hope to get to your before pics level.

How you going so far?
I've got start pics too but not got them up yet, a bit embarrassing...so skinny.
I started the challenge 1 week early but will finish 1 week early, bodyweight up over 5kg already.

Bodyweight up, size up, but that's not really what I'm going for... Just the harder I work the more I eat.
I'm moving from a purely strength based routine to something a slightly higher tempo with more reps and trying to put on some size and lose some fat or at least give the impression of both of them.. Perhaps I'll focus more on cutting a bit in December before the competition ends.

Scared of putting a pic up, i am one fat kunce. Still, i got a session booked in at the local gym tonight to measure up how fat i am and shit, so should be good.

Edit: Ok here we go... got some official stats:
- Weight: 139.1 kg
- Fat: 35.3%
- Fat mass: 49.1 kg
- Muscle Mass: 85.6 kg
- Metabolic age: 50
- BMR (metabolic rate): 2798 Cals
- Muscle mass ballance: 50/50 (left Vs right weight of muscle)
- Total body water: 63.7 kilos
- Visceral fat rating: 17 (high)

Apparently my body water is about a kilo or two above average.

I am classed as Obese (yay).

My muscle mass is higher than average (by quite a bit).

So yeah.... looks like i need to increase my metabolic rate, decrease my metabolic age, and decrease fat %.

My goal by the end of this challenge is to have 20% bf.

Last edited:
Scared of putting a pic up, i am one fat kunce. Still, i got a session booked in at the local gym tonight to measure up how fat i am and shit, so should be good.

So yeah.... looks like i need to increase my metabolic rate, decrease my metabolic age, and decrease fat %.

How tall are you?

I was pretty much in the same boat before start of gym challenge around 40% bf be interesting to see how much it's dropped once it's over. Still have a fair way to go but...
Hope you smash it mate.

really looking forward to seeing how you get on mate, thats a huge lean body mass you have! I have a a couple of buddys that are/where farmers and have started lifting/eating better and they are all in great shape and strong as hell from wrestling cows and playing on the tractors. good luck!!!

4 weeks in and 7kg increase in body weight, (started 1 week early and will finish 1 week early).
78kg starting weight, currently 85kg, goal is 90kg.
9 weeks to gain 5kg more, won't be easy.

Posted some pics up in the Photos thread for the challenge.

4 weeks in and 7kg increase in body weight, (started 1 week early and will finish 1 week early).
78kg starting weight, currently 85kg, goal is 90kg.
9 weeks to gain 5kg more, won't be easy.

Posted some pics up in the Photos thread for the challenge.

good work mate, im down a few KG's wich im really pissed at ive been eating a truck load apart from a few days last week, i just cant seem to put anything on. Need to re-evalute things.