• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What's the shittiest meal you've created in the pursuit of health?

6 eggs/whites and oats tried to make a pancake, nope T_T

Also saw a friend blend chicken breast and tuna and drink it ..

Coconut muffins with coconut flour, oil and other "clean" ingredients. I will never forget the disgusting smell that filled up the house. The taste was just as bad as the smell.

Coconut muffins with coconut flour, oil and other "clean" ingredients. I will never forget the disgusting smell that filled up the house. The taste was just as bad as the smell.

That sounds quite nice....

Not a fan of coconut I take it?

That sounds quite nice....

Not a fan of coconut I take it?
I like it in small amounts. I was trying it as an alternative to milk/butter as it upsets my stomach, even lactose free or with enzymes.

If you want the recipe I'll try and find the cookbook I got it from tommorow.

I like it in small amounts. I was trying it as an alternative to milk/butter as it upsets my stomach, even lactose free or with enzymes.

If you want the recipe I'll try and find the cookbook I got it from tommorow.

Wouldn't hurt to have a crack, but don't put yourself out.

Protein shake:

Two scoops of the most god awful unflavoured high lactose protein powder
Two tablespoons of brewer's yeast
Two tablespoons of black strap molasses
Cup of powdered milk
Water.

It never really mixed properly so was kinda lumpy. I actually cleared a factory floor, where I was working at the time, with one fart. It was epic.