• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Complete body workout with dumbbells, weight bench and olympic bar.

Sweet fuck, we're not talking about being a fucken professional sportsman here for fucks sake.
it's about something as simple as lifting a weight to better yourself physically, mentally and emotionally you brickbat.

has it bettered you emotionally?doesnt seem to have.maybe you gotta train a bit harder.lol

Spoiler: 
ill exploit that weakness.better for you to shhh and take notes instead.

Where do you stand on the arrest of these domestic terrorists Gerry? I'm inclined to think they have just been caught up in a larger conspiracy to justify our armed response to the Middle East situation. Your thoughts?

Where do you stand on the arrest of these domestic terrorists Gerry? I'm inclined to think they have just been caught up in a larger conspiracy to justify our armed response to the Middle East situation. Your thoughts?

Situations like these need to be handled carefully to prevent an us vs them scenario locally.no need to fuel a fire
i would think that if the case is handled openly and honestly, even islamic supporters here in australia would have nothing to be aggrieved about if these so called terrorists are found guilty of anything.
if they are innocent..free them.

Last edited:
Good at what exactly?
You don't have to be a mental or physical genius to lift weights, hell even a retard can lift weghts.

I saw a gentlemen who had what I suspect to be Downs Syndrome on the train today, he was well built and I thought with some training he could have a formidable physique.

This is the 21st century, vikings are extinct

Recent research suggests that a significant proportion of Viking crusaders were Female too. I guess it made the trip over a bit more bearable but the brigandage and raping a bit more awkward.

Recent research suggests that a significant proportion of Viking crusaders were Female too. I guess it made the trip over a bit more bearable but the brigandage and raping a bit more awkward.

Even more recent research suggests that research you're referencing is nothing but feminist propaganda.

I saw a gentlemen who had what I suspect to be Downs Syndrome on the train today, he was well built and I thought with some training he could have a formidable physique.
yeah, some of them are muscley little bastards, including the blokes