• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients has slow postage.

I don't think BN can be blamed for what happens with the product once it leaves them. But really delivery takes as long as it takes, it's protein powder, surly people can order in time to have a supply at hand, or may be just eat something instead, it's not like your muscles will fade away.

I live on Acreage. Auspost have too many deliveries to manage to even honk their horn or wait for me to open the gate. When they rock up they just throw a collection letter in my mail box.
Fastway on the other hand probably have less deliveries to deal with and honk their horn and wait for me to actually run out.
Fastway > Auspost

haha yea hope I don't fade away. Defqon is on Sat.

I live on Acreage. Auspost have too many deliveries to manage to even honk their horn or wait for me to open the gate. When they rock up they just throw a collection letter in my mail box.
Fastway on the other hand probably have less deliveries to deal with and honk their horn and wait for me to actually run out.
Fastway > Auspost

haha yea hope I don't fade away. Defqon is on Sat.

Ok I get it, you are suggesting using another postage service instead of Aussie Post.

If the cost is the same and service is better I would be all for it, only problem for me is I live in a remote location, we only get mail twice a week and courier deliveries are stored in a depot 200Km return from me and only delivered every 3-4 weeks.

Why they bother rocking up in the van with the package then? They should just mail out collection slips lol. I too have chased the van down my driveway more than once for trying to do a sneaky on me. But I think the driver has now learnt his lesson after encountering a semi naked dishevelled human banging on his door furiously demanding for protein.

Yes, this is an Aus Post issue, not so much BN.

Due to the crap way Aus Post is managed, you get workers who are pretty much dedicated to doing as little as possible for as much as they can get. I live right near the city and work from home but still manage to get parcel pick up cards instead of deliveries. Not just form BN. I have a bell as loud as an elephant fart. I can hear it when I am way down the back yard. Yet I get cards all the time from aus post when I have been home.

Instead of new charges and reduced service, they should sort their shit out and get the service working as it should. I have a friend/client who used to work in the post service and it was a bit of a "sick day paradise" kind of situation.

Some great tips re: pre planning an order etc.
I usually like to note myself when there is roughly a week to go.

It sounds like in this scenario it was an isolated incident due to pantry rearrangement though. Sometimes these things happen.

As has been pointed out, we are very efficient at making sure orders placed that day before 3pm get sent out that day! No questions about it.
Like mice on a wheel with that rule.

From there on, this will be in the hands of Australia Post and their delivery guidelines.
Orders which are...
- 3kg and under = Express Post (24-48 hours).
- Over 3kg = Regular AusPost Mail (see our website for your area. Anywhere from 3 to 6 business days).

Reasons we use Australia Post.

For the vast majority of our customers (and although it may suck if you’re in the minority… majority rules!) AusPost offers the best delivery solution. They are the only carrier that delivers to PO boxes and also the nearest post office is in general just a short trip from home. We have assessed other options, couriers have a standard redelivery fee of $10-$15 or an option to collect from their nearest depot. Nearest depots in many cases (especially not in the capital cities) can be 25-50km away. We understand AusPost tracking could be improved and we’re working closely with them on this. On a recent meeting, Auspost indicated they would have increased scanning by the end of this year, but they have not locked in a date.

We did negotiate with a courier company to try and find a new delivery solution. We could not find one that could meet the service of AusPost, nor the delivery options (home/office/PO Box/Collect from local PO), and in the end the company (Toll Priority) withdrew their bid, (ie they said they could not service our volume and rates).

Having said all that, we are at an arms reach for any concerns you may have along the way.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and we’ll always respond to orders which are well overdue according to postage guidelines by contacting us on
sales@bulknutrients.com.au, technical@bulknutrients.com.au, phone between 8am-4pm weekdays (03) 6266 4725, or PM on Facebook or as has been done here on the forum.

thanks for the reply at addressing the situation , good to know you guys have looked at other avenues and what works best

top effort , high 5 guys( and girls)

For the vast majority of our customers (and although it may suck if you’re in the minority… majority rules!) AusPost offers the best delivery solution. They are the only carrier that delivers to PO boxes and also the nearest post office is in general just a short trip from home. We have assessed other options, couriers have a standard redelivery fee of $10-$15 or an option to collect from their nearest depot. Nearest depots in many cases (especially not in the capital cities) can be 25-50km away. We understand AusPost tracking could be improved and we’re working closely with them on this. On a recent meeting, Auspost indicated they would have increased scanning by the end of this year, but they have not locked in a date.

Try 100km on the dot one way.

Personally never had a problem getting my orders, but I allow about a week, but it generally gets there way before then.

100km is a long way to go if the postie just silently slips a card in your letterbox and then toots off

100km is a long way to go if the postie just silently slips a card in your letterbox and then toots off

The postie does not leave cards here, it's a small community, if no one is home he either leaves it here, or gives it to a neighbour or the school principal, school is across the road. It's not the capital city so I know my neighbours and most people around, forgot to take my bins out the other day and my neighbour did it for me while I was away at work, as he notiched my bins were not out when he drove past.

Bit different to Sydney where the neighbour would park in front of your bin I put out the night before causing it not to be picked up:p

Last edited:
This is the case... I always only order protein and maybe some cissus, and its always 5kg.

I am still waiting on my order placed on the weekend and am not rural.

I'm used to it now and expect it so its not so bad, although I would normally have had it today but don't for some reason.

I'm sure it'll come tomorrow.

What's the steez with the cissus [MENTION=15762]El Testicle[/MENTION];? Opinion? Aren't you on your bike anyway bru?

[MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION]; yeah bud, but still got my training wheels on ;p

I find its good for my old joints. Actually works!

The postie does not leave cards here, it's a small community, if no one is home he either leaves it here, or gives it to a neighbour or the school principal, school is across the road. It's not the capital city so I know my neighbours and most people around, forgot to take my bins out the other day and my neighbour did it for me while I was away at work, as he notiched my bins were not out when he drove past.

Bit different to Sydney where the neighbour would park in front of your bin I put out the night before causing it not to be picked up:p

Yup... But only after he filled it up with his rubbish too

Bulk Nutrients took 5 days to post my stuff like they said on their website and I nearly starved to death. Better make a thread.

Bulk Nutrients took 5 days to post my stuff like they said on their website and I nearly starved to death. Better make a thread.

Still stand by my statement, when you get next day delivery from their competition it is a lot less appealing to purchase from Bulk Nutrients especially since I am actually paying $12 extra for postage.
I just ordered Casein from Bulk Nutrients on Sunday Afternoon. Today is now Thursday afternoon and the tracking from Auspost is just saying it is in transit.

Venom Protein is charging the same price as Bulk Nutrients without the fee of postage yet it has faster delivery. One would expect to be paying postage fees that the delivery would be much quicker.

If its less than 3KG then its super quick. I received my package 2 days after I placed my order, and I am in WA. Amazeballs.

However my WPC bag was split open and half its powdery contents fell on the floor when I opened the pouch. For a moment I thought I was in Colombia!

I've sent BN a resolution request so I'll see how they deal with this lol.

If its less than 3KG then its super quick. I received my package 2 days after I placed my order, and I am in WA. Amazeballs.

However my WPC bag was split open and half its powdery contents fell on the floor when I opened the pouch. For a moment I thought I was in Colombia!

I've sent BN a resolution request so I'll see how they deal with this lol.

My bag being split was a common issue with venom protein. Hopefully it doesn't happen to my bulk nutrients order. My venom protein orders regardless if a bag was split would have powder residue all over the place. Pain in arse to clean and wasn't worth the time and effort to send back. Hopefully bulk nutrients sorts out your issue.