• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nover had a problem with mine on cold mornings, that's when I use it the most, but wind seems to affect them in a huge way, must keep sheltered from wind, mine seems to boil a kettle in no time, was only $19 from memory about 5 or 6 years ago.

But will certainly keep a close eye on it and check for any leaks, may be soapy water leak test is in order before next use.

Soapy water leak test will be a waste of time unless you do it before each use, the problem i see with them is they are connected and disconnected each time they are used by a pressure release type thing so I guess over time they could wear out of become loose when connect causing a leak...

Has any one attended tuff trucks ? Competed in a few as a mechanic for a small team a while back (over 4 years ago) And attended a few times as a spectator. I Used to have a fj40 Swb cruiser, roll cage , locked rear diff 3" spring kit extended shackle kit. Rancho adjustable shocks 35" tyres, With a modifyed Toyota dyna gearbox, could put in low 1st , get out and walk slow next to it punished meni and Appin plenty of times... And could do donuts on the spot plenty of torque no power and got about 20/25l per 100kms ..

Has any one attended tuff trucks ? Competed in a few as a mechanic for a small team a while back (over 4 years ago) And attended a few times as a spectator. I Used to have a fj40 Swb cruiser, roll cage , locked rear diff 3" spring kit extended shackle kit. Rancho adjustable shocks 35" tyres, With a modifyed Toyota dyna gearbox, could put in low 1st , get out and walk slow next to it punished meni and Appin plenty of times... And could do donuts on the spot plenty of torque no power and got about 20/25l per 100kms ..
Tuff truck night circuit but attended a few years
Willowglen, Dricer, Navi and Team manager
Nissan trials as team manager and navi
Son of Trials as navi
Zookhana as driver

Appin and menai done to death
Lithgow 100s of times
Caves to caves
Watagans
Yengo
Vic High Country

Went away from comp and more into touring now. Cape is in August Sept 2016 at this point.

Last edited:
About to start building a camper trailer soon - anyone built one and have any tips / hints? Anything you'd change or wish you put in the first time?

I built one years ago... just used a flatbed trailer as the base then built the walls around to suit... built the top so it folded out on each side to act as a large table/bench... made some mud guards and re-enforced them so we could stand on them, attached ancilleries etc.

Used lost of shs

Dont go cheap on suspension.
got that covered, will be building a heavy duty independent coil spring suspension set up. Fabrication side of things won't be a problem, looking more at the fit out side of things and getting it right the first time so I'm not cutting shit up and modifying it after it's finished.

Sydney siders
Online tickets $22.50.
3e410239d0472ec939135e672353a78c.jpg

So what everyone upto over Easter?

I am off to our hut for a 4 or 5 days, on the Sunday we have a gathering at one of the huts after the "Easter Bunny" has come and all the kids go on a big easter egg hunt while the adult folk mingle around and have a few beers or champagne's with some freshly cooked homemade hotcross buns.

Heading out and about to purchase another rural block. Sold the last block finally now hoping to buy something more flatter and fertile.
Would love to set it up with a huge communal undercover kitchen to be able to use my cast ovens

I'm off to camping down south in 2 weeks which will be after the school hols so all the screaming kids would have GTFO of the area already. Got plenty of firewood, cammo gear, inflatable bed, tarps sorted. Gonna get lots of stew meats to cook over the cast iron pot just before we head off. Can't wait!

I'm off to camping down south in 2 weeks which will be after the school hols so all the screaming kids would have GTFO of the area already. Got plenty of firewood, cammo gear, inflatable bed, tarps sorted. Gonna get lots of stew meats to cook over the cast iron pot just before we head off. Can't wait!
Where abouts down south?