• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
New western saddle arrived today. Just like a a lounge chair

c451cf163e122629180af12a0f5e21d6_zps049ad82b.jpg

Interesting, but I will still continue to use mine, been using it for ages an never had an issue, but I only use it for small things and keep it outta the wind as they don't burn very hot, but are great for boiling water or cooking a snag

New western saddle arrived today. Just like a a lounge chair

c451cf163e122629180af12a0f5e21d6_zps049ad82b.jpg

Looks the goods, I like the fact that it is black, took us ages to find a decently priced GP saddle in black for my daughter, got one on eBay eventually, and we were lucky that it was a perfect fit for our horse, then had to custom order the girth and took 6 weeks to get here.

Worth it in the end though.

At least we can still get 'em in WA. :)

I love it, I even have one outside for when I cook up fish steak so the smoke doesn't stink out the house.

We have a double burner from Jackeroo, a single out the back that sis with the bbq and one in both the camper and caravan. They are just too convenient!
Mine are Jackeroo and Gasmate, I never bought the cheap chinese ones however these are the 2 brands singled out amongst alot of others.

Everything 4x4 & Camping

Been using one for years, best thing ever for making a quick cuppa soup of coffee when camping, or cooking up some break fast.

Know a bloke that got blown up by one. Glad those fucken things are finally banned. Stopped using mine after that happened.

Last edited:
Know a bloke that got blown up by one. Glad those fucken things are finally banned. Stopped using mine after that happened.

Wonder how many of these have blown up compared to how many have been sold, and I wonder how much of that was just user error or mis use??

I have one and have used it a fair bit, they seem pretty fool proof, I wonder what fails that makes them blow up, will have a close look at my one next time I am near it.

I am pretty sure it is the seal thin go around where the butane canister connects to the base line, causing it to leak and once it heats up with the gas leaking can explode, could be wrong though, not sure what else could go wrong they are pretty simple.

I had issues with one leaking but it didn't blow but I threw mine in the bin after what happened.

I didn't find them very good anyway, on any sort of cold mornings they couldn't get any sort of heat to cook anything properly anyway.