• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
yeah i never stopped using my $7.95 previous model stove which i have never had an issue with
Bargain!!
I think it was because of leaks and people using them to heat enclosed areas.
I use mine to light heat beads mostly. And always take one to make a hot cuppa if out for the day [emoji269]

Bargain!!
I think it was because of leaks and people using them to heat enclosed areas.
I use mine to light heat beads mostly. And always take one to make a hot cuppa if out for the day [emoji269]
yeah i think when they priced it they forgot the 1 at the front of the price tag, and yep i onky use mine in open area to boil water or cook a few snags or whatever, not heavy use for prolonged periods.

Anyone know any good areas an hour or two from Sydney, preferably close to the water. Looking to go out for a week or so during October. Be great if it was dog friendly too!

Anyone know any good areas an hour or two from Sydney, preferably close to the water. Looking to go out for a week or so during October. Be great if it was dog friendly too!
Caves to caves from wombeyan to jenolan through the Kanangra Boyd Natio. Trip can be done in 2 or 3 days plus a few good camp sites at Dingo Dell amongst others.
Newnes State Forest is another good one.

Caves to caves from wombeyan to jenolan through the Kanangra Boyd Natio. Trip can be done in 2 or 3 days plus a few good camp sites at Dingo Dell amongst others.
Newnes State Forest is another good one.
yep that whooe area is great, used to go camping at Eden years ago and did a lot of exploring all around there.

Wyangala Dam is good as well. Cheapest camping, can throw a line in. Lots of exploring around the backwaters

Went to OL yesterday and got a quote for their premium triloop bullbar... was quited about $1,506 without painting or fitting. Comes with the mounting kit and instructions as well as the template for cutting the front bar.

Think i will go put a deposit on it tday and get myself a grinder and a cutting wheel. I also want to get a few cans of red paint in the same colour code as the ute.

After my recent experience getting bogged: get a bar with a winch and don't skimp on the equipment!

My patrol without winch and a tree was within reach. I had to ring emergency services on the 2nd day stuck.
ffa4f0922304149a2e7136a4344da912.jpg

Managed a self-recovery in the colorado with Ironman bar and winch. Pulled the entire car out resting on axles.
857e5f0ffd4b4f3b9bb9e79e4497b669.jpg

Installed 2 x light bars also. Top and front bar on the Patrol

Not wrong about getting some decent recovery equipment, if you get stuck you certainly want to be able to self recover and don't want it failing at the crucial stage.

What light bars did you get, get cheap ones from ebay?

I got a 24" lightbar fof ebay for about $80 12mths ago and it works great, maybe a little down on power but for the price you cant go wrong. and with the LED technology improving all the time, I don't see much point spending more, if I wanted more light I would have gone HID for sure...

Not wrong about getting some decent recovery equipment, if you get stuck you certainly want to be able to self recover and don't want it failing at the crucial stage.

What light bars did you get, get cheap ones from ebay?

I got a 24" lightbar fof ebay for about $80 12mths ago and it works great, maybe a little down on power but for the price you cant go wrong. and with the LED technology improving all the time, I don't see much point spending more, if I wanted more light I would have gone HID for sure...
I got mine from 4wdstore online, they had a ripper of a special plus we bought snatch blocks and a tonne of recovery gear. The Colorado LED bar was a vheapie from eBay and is still going well, only has 3 blown LEDs but still lights up the road.

Earlier this week i put a deposit down for an ECB alloy bar. Its gonna be installed in about 9 days

Nah not winch capable, i dont think i will take this into any area requiring a winch.

Got the bar installed today:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

That top photo shows the paint fading pretty damn badly :(

For any Ozpig lovers....bought their kettle yesterday. Amazon outdoors have 15% off at the moment.
bae226e6d74be3be9372a5678edd4822.jpg