• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hopefully exchanging contracts on this beautiful land tomorrow. Was watching it since October 2014 but it was always a bit pricey however another 6 blocks went on the market around this one so i went with the agent to look, I enquired on friday but it had a deposit on it, but by Sunday the sale fell through so i put in my offer and they accepted after a hard "bidding war" with an indian solar company.

137 acres which backs onto Wyangala dam. If there are no hiccups it should be mine by June!

Plenty of camping, 4x4 and quad bike riding to be had.

f5f56585e664a169b2901fa1824dd131.jpg

1ad8d92ba002d3560e60236e9c94316f.jpg

[MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION]; I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo firkin jealous right now, although I do have a pretty sweet bush hut in the middle of a state forrest so not completely complaing.....

When is the Ausbb block party there?

[MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION]; I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo firkin jealous right now, although I do have a pretty sweet bush hut in the middle of a state forrest so not completely complaing.....

When is the Ausbb block party there?

Fanks!

Did you build your hut? I'd love to build one with a brick fireplace to the side.
And does yours have a dunny?

Party in the summertime! Too bloody cold up there right now!

Fanks!

Did you build your hut? I'd love to build one with a brick fireplace to the side.
And does yours have a dunny?

Party in the summertime! Too bloody cold up there right now!

My grandfather built the orginal part, then my uncles build the additional room and I almost but will never finish completely the latest extension of another bedroom and big undercover area which I am building a big open fireplace at the end so can sit under when raining.

Yep has a dunny but outside, a big longdrop.

And it is never too cold to head upto the hut and sit around a big fire, the temp only dictates the size of the fire not whether I go up there or not.

Mine is right at the start of the high country

My grandfather built the orginal part, then my uncles build the additional room and I almost but will never finish completely the latest extension of another bedroom and big undercover area which I am building a big open fireplace at the end so can sit under when raining.

Yep has a dunny but outside, a big longdrop.

And it is never too cold to head upto the hut and sit around a big fire, the temp only dictates the size of the fire not whether I go up there or not.

Mine is right at the start of the high country
Sounds beautiful!

so i am in the market for a new swag, was thinking about a Oztrail Mitchell king size, dont want anything retardedly big like some are these days i dont wanta double.

so what do yu use or yur thoughts on the oztrail mitchell?

Kaz what are those trailer tents like to assemble? Ive seen some and they appear to have a fk load of poles :s

Kaz what are those trailer tents like to assemble? Ive seen some and they appear to have a fk load of poles :s
It depends on which company you buy from. Mine is a Mario brand and it has minimal poles, my brother bought one from MDC and they have a tonne of poles in different lengths but you dont need ropes for your awning as the poles make it free standing. They are all made and designed different!
[MENTION=8606]Neddysmith[/MENTION]; go to Rays or Anaconda, they normally have them set up and you can guage length etc. My husband was too tall for a single and now uses a double swag.