• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Protect your privacy

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Hide My Ass

Hide My Ass free proxy enables you to hide your online identity and become anonymous for every website you visit. Everyone who has an internet connection has an IP address, which in simple terms is your online 'fingerprint'. If you use a free proxy service, your fingerprint will be hidden and changed to an anonymous one, essentially hiding your real identity, and in most cases you will virtually reside in another country. If you care about your privacy online (identity fraud, hackers spying on your internet traffic, censorship, etc) or wish to bypass internet restrictions such as web filters and blocked websites at your school, work or home then our free proxy is ideal, and best of all its 100% free and has a track record of reliability and consistency which is much more than you can say for many fly by night proxy servers.

Hide My Ass Features

• [highlight]Hide your IP address:[/highlight] Your IP address will be hidden and changed to an address located in T78 VPN servers in 189 locations in 91 countries around the world. Your IP address is your online identity and hiding behind ours using the free proxy will enable you to become anonymous.
  • [highlight]Bypass internet restrictions:[/highlight] YouTube blocked at your work or school? What about FaceBook, MySpace or any other website? They won't be restricted when you use the Hide My Ass! free web proxy.
  • [highlight]Hide browsing history:[/highlight] Each web address you visit will have an encrypted URL, which will expire after you leave the browsing session. If at a later date someone tries to see what website you were visiting by looking at your history, they won't be able to because the free proxy address will be scrambled (e.g. w2.hidemyass.com/index.php/1010110A/c4dcfb1f527784345847744).
  • [highlight]Identity fraud, hackers and security:[/highlight] If your network is insecure, hackers could easily spy on your internet traffic and see which websites you are visiting and may be able to intercept data. Hide My Ass adds another layer of security onto your network. This is ideal if you are using public Wifi which can be very insecure in terms of 'traffic spying'.
  • [highlight]SSL encryption:[/highlight] Hide My Ass offers SSL encryption which will make your browsing session even more secure than without a proxy.
  • [highlight]Fully working websites:[/highlight] Most free proxies don't work with sites such as YouTube.com, Gmail.com, etc, but Hide My Ass almost always does. Also, if a website does not seem to be working with Hide My Ass you can post in their forum and they will often work to fix it. Most web proxies have no forum, no help, no customer service - so Hide My Ass is way ahead of the pack in this regard.

Proxy Tutorial

What this service actually does is that it re-routes your website request via the proxy server that the service provider has installed at a remote location. So the person who is blocking the website will interpret that this request is coming from another IP and not yours.

Thus you can virtually unblock the sites. Even the latest gaming consoles like the Xbox or the Playstation can also utilize an online proxy client for online gaming with peers. This is very useful when you are in a region for which you don't have an account with the console manufacturer.

How much?

I think if 'someone' who is concerned about being stalked and/or tracked abroad is posting on bb forums, they should really investigate this!

not really about this forum , but more to with other activities that they might partake in off the forum