• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gaming platforms

BADBEL

Gaming platforms and games of interest.

I've got xbox 360 been umming and arghing as to whether I should get an xbox one.

what are the pros and cons of the xbox one?

used to be a gamer , but later on i developed motion sickness from gaming so had to give it up

Big gamer here, wife hates it haha. Big fan of assassins creed, uncharted, last of us, Elder scrolls.

Assassins creed being my all time fav game though.

I'd say ps4 I'm a sony man and never warmed up to Xbox. Bit disappointed you have to pay to play now on ps4 but hey its still worth it.

Thats interesting, how on earth did you develop that?
wouldn't know , maybe it was the universe telling me to give up gaming , i used to be a big time gamer , playing diablo2 at all hours of the night with the clan made of yanks and aussies
upgrading the computer every 6months to stay current with the latest games
had playstation 1 with a tonne of games
then brought the xbox one the big brick
then i got into bike riding and the gym etc
a number of years past and thought i would get an xbox 360 , after a little bit of gaming i started feeling sick , just thinking it was a bug , then again the sickness came, after the 3rd time i realised it was motion sickness i was getting

having no history of epilepsy or seizures etc ,so i ruled that out

so gave the xbox to my niece and nephew ( they were happy chappies) , even to this day when i rock up to a friends joint who is play a game , 5mins of gaming and i feel like crap

sure i could've taken motion sickness pills , or ginger , or turn up the lights or any other things that they say solves the problem .. but i must say i'm not missing playing computer games

I haven't got the next-gen consoles yet, but I'll probably get a PS4. Better specs and their exclusive games interest me more than Halo.

Haven't used Steam for ages!! DOD was my life! There was a CU*TZ clan on there too lol.

That's going back a while...good times..good times...

[MENTION=10812]Bradders[/MENTION] ; yeah mate all over it, then add on their discount codes which apply to just about everything. Having an amazon US account hooked to one of my credit cards is gold as well

[MENTION=10812]Bradders[/MENTION] ; yeah mate all over it, then add on their discount codes which apply to just about everything. Having an amazon US account hooked to one of my credit cards is gold as well
Have not gone down the amazon path... Struggle to find the time to play games these days

Im a Wii and PS3 person.
Weve had PS3 marathons for entire weekends at a time.
I love racing games, All the Need for Speeds and GTA.