• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Well I must give Mundine some credit.
He made lots of money from being an asshole.
Credit where it’s due.

im-not-an-asshole-im-a-hemorrhoid-iirritate-assholes-6106841.png

Joshua the huge muscular machine got upset by a fat Mexican. Watched it on facey,seems Joshua doesnt have a solid mandible.

Horn and Tzyu's camps allegedly fighting over who walks out second.

What a farken beat up just to promote the Fight.

Tzyu holds the belt doesn't he. He walks out second.

Tim Tszyu looks to lack concussive Power. Although catching Horn clean when Horn runs in leads, ducks and grabs on must be frustrating. Although Horn does have a good chin.

Notice the difference between Tszyu, Crawford and Mundine. Horn would rush in, Tszyu and Crawford would slip, turn Horn around etc and counter. Mundine just stood there like Deer in the headlights.

Last edited:
My fav Boxer of all time. The "real deal" Holyfield. Such a smart fighter, but such a warrior as well - he'd take a lickin and keep on tickin.

Remember when Tyson was Champ and everyone was looking for a person who could beat him. Tucker and Smith went the distance, prompting calls of Spinks could out craft him. Then Tyson destroyed Spinks. 1988 Holyfield cements his spot as the greatest Cruiserweight of all time, makes the jump to Heavyweight. Holyfield was a blown up Cruiser, but fuck he could take a lickin, unlike Tyson, fuck Holyfield had ring craft Tyson didn't have.

In Boxing terms Tyson was a spoilt brat. Holyfield was a pure Warrior.

Mayweather v Paul. Not sure which Paul brother is fighting. While Mayweather always seemed like a Dick, these Paul brothers are on different level.

So Jake steals "Money's" hat right in amongst Money's team. A broken tooth, Black eye and Im guessing a bit of concussion later Paul is still chanting rather sheepishly "I got your hat" lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EskNRw1NxmA

A race to the bottom.

You can actually hear the punches landing on Jake Paul. These Logans deserve a beating, they're making heaps off Mayweather's name. From what I've read Logan Paul wouldn't beat his Grandmother.

Mayweather 72kgs v Paul 85kgs lunchtime today [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] Counter lunch kunce?