• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
96 seconds.

Lol.

$59 PPV for 96 seconds.

You’re a joke Mundine but we all knew that.
Your trash talk is just that.
Disappear into oblivion please and remember to say a prayer for the victims of 911 that you condoned. Fool.

its his age,his weight loss and the fact he never had the most concrete of chins anyway.Normally thats not a fight ending shot.I dunno man,if i was getting paid well,id fight until i went out on my shield,at least in losing you could say you gave it a go

I think both he and his Father know when to quit. Versus Ottke he stayed down. His Father quit in his corner last Fight I remember.
Still he should have thrown the Straights then adjusted. Can't allow a smaller fighter to zip in and out like that. Mundine has the foot and hand speed to throw the Straights and adjust. No cover/roll but still.
He knows this, just something happened.

Shrek still a grub I see.

Don't why Mundine continues to fight, by now he should've got the message that he's no good at it.
he should be an auctioneer in his retirement.

Don't why Mundine continues to fight, by now he should've got the message that he's no good at it.
he should be an auctioneer in his retirement.

He’s delusional in the highest degree and continues to make a fool of himself.

He’s delusional in the highest degree and continues to make a fool of himself.

Why don't you pop into Tony Mundine's gym in Redfern and ask for some sparring with Anthony. You're in Sydney and 100 kgs while Anthony's 70 odd kg. :pretty sure they'd accommodate you :D

Darkoz, afraid of his own shadow IRL posting in Boxing thread :D:D:D

Made my night :D

Why don't you pop into Tony Mundine's gym in Redfern and ask for some sparring with Anthony. You're in Sydney and 100 kgs while Anthony's 70 odd kg. :pretty sure they'd accommodate you :D

I’m not the one boasting about being he best in the world and a supreme athlete. He did and was made to look like a complete fool
But we knew he would.

Loser

67b024aef61614c919a6c3323f967fc0.jpg