• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
That cut deep Mick real deep

I guess that means I'm still on your list

You have to be honest with yourself, when was the last time you have added anything of value to a thread or this forum in general??

Your posts are pointless and somewhat boring and definitely tiring to see in every thread. Over 13000 posts and probably not a single one demonstrating any intellect at all.

Baked beans in coffee makes as much sense as butter. Would add more protein and a bit of fibre.

How so??

How long did you try it for?? What research have you done to come to that conclusion.

Obviously none, as otherwise you would know what it does and what it's purpose is.

It's like saying no point putting protein powder in a protein shake or putting pumpkin in pumpkin soup.

Your view of the world is just so simple and stupid it beyond believe that anyone can be so brain dead yet be able to operate a computer to post on a forum.

So in conclusion I will give it a crack and get back to you guys.

Will be interesting to see what you come up with.

What diet will you be following??

What is the purpose you are trying it for?? ie what are you hoping it wll do for you??

How so??

How long did you try it for?? What research have you done to come to that conclusion.

Obviously none, as otherwise you would know what it does and what it's purpose is.

It's like saying no point putting protein powder in a protein shake or putting pumpkin in pumpkin soup.

Your view of the world is just so simple and stupid it beyond believe that anyone can be so brain dead yet be able to operate a computer to post on a forum.

You bag the fuck outta [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; and his lack of research etc in the meantime he dominates you in every lift by a fucking mile and the one time he posted a photo he had a fucking beast physique and tbh what I believe to be close to the limit of what you can do without drugs or been a full time natural bodybuilder.

Given his results and your own who is really the simpleton?

You have to be honest with yourself, when was the last time you have added anything of value to a thread or this forum in general??

Your posts are pointless and somewhat boring and definitely tiring to see in every thread. Over 13000 posts and probably not a single one demonstrating any intellect at all.

Darkoz is a fine fellow and is a good contributor.

You bag the fuck outta @Bazza20 ; and his lack of research etc in the meantime he dominates you in every lift by a fucking mile and the one time he posted a photo he had a fucking beast physique and tbh what I believe to be close to the limit of what you can do without drugs or been a full time natural bodybuilder.

Well stated

You bag the fuck outta @Bazza20 ; and his lack of research etc in the meantime he dominates you in every lift by a fucking mile and the one time he posted a photo he had a fucking beast physique and tbh what I believe to be close to the limit of what you can do without drugs or been a full time natural bodybuilder.

Kapow!
Right in the nads!

I've seen you Mick, don't embarass yourself you heffalump.

Looks like we've got ourselves a walk off...

giphy.gif

What's that move Hansel made with removing his underwear with his trousers still on?
I wann see that one.

Bazza gets attention because he talks alot of shit - if its not his way or someone is trying something different he will say its bullshit and ask for a study on it - I dont want to be that guy but has bazza ever posted much about his numbers regarding lifting? Also - Beast physique? huh? Yea he has some good size and is fairly lean - anyone with half good genetics could reach this.

Remember Mick is what in his 40's and bazza is what late 20's? (No offense) and I dont think his goal is all out size/strength etc - from what I read he enjoys training, what training is about and learning about different aspects of training - yes he talks some shit - but we all do....

Bazza is great for the forum - from an entertainment stand point but to offer advice to people and to be taken seriously you have to be joking....

1st Bullet proof coffee this morning -

- 2 tablespoons MCT Oil
- 2-2 1/2 tablespoons butter
- Coffee
- Sweeter

Well 1st off I blended it and it semi-exploded - so not a good start BUT once I had got over that and started to drink it - very enjoyable - I seemed to prefer it this way than with just abit of milk.

Energy wise - Well I drank it 10 mins ago so - ? Unsure

Next time I make it I think I will simply just mix it in a protein shake then pour it in my coffee mug - think this will be faster and easier than the blender method - I broke the butter up into little pieces so by the time I was blender/ing it, it was half/nearly melted anyway. If not I will need to get a new blender as I think the seal is fudged.

Will be interesting to see what you come up with.

What diet will you be following??

What is the purpose you are trying it for?? ie what are you hoping it wll do for you??

Sorry mate - missed this - I am currently "bulking" at the moment - so it may not "suit" the way I am eating currently I still want to give it a crack.

Sustained energy, and simply an easy way to increase my fat intake for the day.

Sustained energy, and simply an easy way to increase my fat intake for the day.
I wonder where the sustained energy is coming from since there's hardly any carbs in there? I'd be sure to have a banana or similar to avoid a crash once its bulletproof effects run out..

If not I will need to get a new blender as I think the seal is fudged.
I think you're meant to hold onto the top of the blender when you blend hot stuff, as a safety measure. :)
That being said, I used my protein shaker for making this concoction in the past and it seems to mix fine that way.

I wonder where the sustained energy is coming from since there's hardly any carbs in there? I'd be sure to have a banana or similar to avoid a crash once its bulletproof effects run out..

I think you're meant to hold onto the top of the blender when you blend hot stuff, as a safety measure. :)
That being said, I used my protein shaker for making this concoction in the past and it seems to mix fine that way.

Energy is coming from the Fat - Fat is a far better energy source than carbohydrates - think of it as building a fire and all you put on the fire is bits of paper or you can cut some logs up and put them on the fire - which will burn/sustain the fire for longer? The logs of course - carbohydrates are like paper when it comes to energy and fat is like the log - of course you can break it down into complex and simple - complex will be slightly more longer lasting of course - but still in the same boat.

Its not a "normal" blender - hard to explain - nearly like a magic bullet but not - think its just the seal that is fucked - its about 15 years old lol - I will try the protein shaker - if that is a no go and doesn't break it/mix it up enough I will get a magic bullet or something.