• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Never thought of butter in my coffee before, milk is a bit easier to add - pour it in rather than unwrap butter, get knife, slice a slab off, stir for 30 seconds.

In a shake/smoothie though it could be good

mick, you need to fuss over alot of things, alot less bro. i think your cortisol levels will agree with me aka stress hormone.

just try and relax a few weeks aight?

mick, you need to fuss over alot of things, alot less bro. i think your cortisol levels will agree with me aka stress hormone.

just try and relax a few weeks aight?

I have pretty much zero stress, living the dream, life is just too good to stress.

wall of text, did not read.

nor did educate.

May be we can find you something with pictures to suit your attention span:p

Last edited:
Never thought of butter in my coffee before, milk is a bit easier to add - pour it in rather than unwrap butter, get knife, slice a slab off, stir for 30 seconds.

In a shake/smoothie though it could be good

It's not that hard a task really, it's like saying putting butter on toast is too hard we can just pour milk on it.

I had never though of it till I tried it either, probably no point to it unless used as intended for it's intended purpose, I don't put butter in my coffee when I just have my normal cup, I generally have it black, like it better that way, never really thought of putting milk into it either.

If/when I go back on a cut/weight loss plan I will probably have it again as part of an intermitted fasting style plan which I prefer, but no need at the moment weight seems to be fine and staying steady at the moment, probably all the exercise I get running around with my dogs.

Last edited:
Only thing I don't like about butter is that if I forget to take it out 30 minutes before I need to use it, it's hard as hell to spread on my raisin toast, or to add a knob onto my shake. No issues though if I were to use it for cooking (eg french toast) or hollandaise sauce (delicious). No butter in my coffee though, its retch-worthy.

Only thing I don't like about butter is that if I forget to take it out 30 minutes before I need to use it, it's hard as hell to spread on my raisin toast, or to add a knob onto my shake. No issues though if I were to use it for cooking (eg french toast) or hollandaise sauce (delicious). No butter in my coffee though, its retch-worthy.

Just leave it out (well enough for a week or whatever). It doesn't need to be in the fridge

Now look, I find big dicks posts very useful and informative and his little nuggets I read it, take it in and do the complete opposite works everytime.