• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ok who is up for another 90day challenge ?

Let me guess they still recommend casein for nite time protein.. Right? Must feed muscles at night or catabolism sets in.
Max's Nite Time Protein is where it's at.

I mean no disrespect to your forum. I mean in terms of having coaches (real bodybuilders and qualified nutritionists) on tap answering any questions.

They also have downloadable mean/training plans, weekly video updates, a blog mechanism, regular check-ins, plus thousands of people following the exact same stuff at the same time, so it drives competition.

Most forums just can't compete with the skills/knowledge on offer.

meal and training plans - there is quite a few of them on this forum
blogs - we offer a a space for your training diary, which is pretty much a blog anyway
regular check ins - again this can be provided in your training diary or in here

plus The Ausbb - Australian bodybuilding challenge , doesn't lay down a stipulation that you must use only our products

blogs - we offer a a space for your training diary, which is pretty much a blog anyway
regular check ins - again this can be provided in your training diary or in here

plus The Ausbb - Australian bodybuilding challenge , doesn't lay down a stipulation that you must use only our products

If ausbb did we would starve hehe

I know, there is plenty on here to keep me busy. I spend more time here than on the Max's forums.

The point I was trying to make was don't hang shit on a challenge/company who provided great support, will get you results, and don't have any joining fees, if you're not providing an alternative.

Let me guess they still recommend casein for nite time protein.. Right? Must feed muscles at night or catabolism sets in.
Max's Nite Time Protein is where it's at.
Casein is a pretty common slow digesting protein used throughout the fitness industry. So you're calling bro science on a product that works and try to pin it on one company of many who sells it? Bulk Nutrients, the forum sponsor sells it, why aren't you attacking them?

But you're still buying products, so you get the actual product in return. It's not like they're taxing 25% of the box. The support they give, no doubt funded by the boost in sales is optional to any customer.

Most people into fitness buy protein products anyway. Max's is giving the option to buy theirs and get extra training and nutritional advice. It's hard to see how you could be against this.

And even if they did charge extra or whatever, their plans work. What's the price of getting results? In the scheme of things, a different brand of protein powder isn't shit.

You actually dont have to buy anything to do the max's challenge, only if you want to win you have ot prove you used their stuff. I have enjoyed it this year as i have been doing it with my wife and she has done very well following the program. Sups wise we use a lot from Sups r us and Muscleworx.

Casein is a pretty common slow digesting protein used throughout the fitness industry. So you're calling bro science on a product that works and try to pin it on one company of many who sells it? Bulk Nutrients, the forum sponsor sells it, why aren't you attacking them?

Yes it's classic broscience.

Bulk Nutrients does sell it but they don't call it Nite Time Protein.
I use casein to make protein fluffs, it works better than whey.

Their NiteTime forumla contains skullcap and chamomile for it's calming effects. Coupled with a slow release casein protein, it makes sense to have it before bed.

Nutella toast before bed over here

I will join... Legs only. Going to focus on my squats the next couple of months and Probs get even fatter

Their NiteTime forumla contains skullcap and chamomile for it's calming effects. Coupled with a slow release casein protein, it makes sense to have it before bed.

They got you hook line and sinker haven't they.
Chamomile is like 2 bux in the supermarket and skullcap is debatable weather it does anything but is dirt cheap anyway.

You're right, they suckered me into reading ingredients and assuming they have the effects that are clearly proven. What point are you trying to make? My earlier post still applies, just cynical people whinging.

shredding, or can be for size gain
The Ausbb - Australian bodybuilding 90 Day Transformation challenge is a competition designed to see who can make the most dramatic improvement in body composition over the course of 90 days

Since we are getting close, can we get some official rules/guidelines.
Start date options and finish date.
Do we need pics?

Only 1 1/2 weeks till end of month so it would be good if we can get a few involved in this for further motivation.