• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ok who is up for another 90day challenge ?

Could be interested, got 4 more weeks of Max's challenge to go thou.

don't worry about that Max's crap, you probably already spent a fortune on their overpriced supps.
Jump in this one, no supps required or choose your own. ;)

How are you going with this? I'm doing it too. You'll get great results from it.

Don't worry about anyone else bashing the challenge. They bash everything because they're all cynical kunce. The Max's challenge provides clear meal and training plans. This challenge has well, nothing in terms or advice or support.

Maybe cynical but I despise Max's for making you purchase their products to participate in the challenge.
Anyhow choice is yours.

They're not holding a gun to anyone's head.

It's a small price to pay for the support and information they provide. It works out far better than an upfront joining fee like most of the other challenges. Plus you're still getting products (something tangible) for your money.

They're not holding a gun to anyone's head.

It's a small price to pay for the support and information they provide. It works out far better than an upfront joining fee like most of the other challenges. Plus you're still getting products (something tangible) for your money.

What support and info would they provide that you couldn't get elsewhere?
Diet advice, supplement advice? Glimme a break puleeeese.

They provide pretty clear and easy to follow training and nutritional plans. Of course you can find this info anywhere, but from all the diet/fitness based stuff I've researched over the years, theirs are just real simple and they work. Most people lose track of where they are going because things get too complicated and it isn't maintainable.

The training and nutritional plans also cater to basic trainers/newbies and more experienced trainers. I know they aren't perfect and I break their balls a bit over some of the myths and bro science some coaches preach, but it's light years ahead of any info I've read on here.

Typical diet advice I see on here; "Eat whatever you want, just lift heavy. Micro nutrients aren't important, fill up on toasties and milk".
Typical training advice I see on here; "Anything other than power lifting compound lifts are a waste of time".

How are you going with this? I'm doing it too. You'll get great results from it.

Don't worry about anyone else bashing the challenge. They bash everything because they're all cynical kunce. The Max's challenge provides clear meal and training plans. This challenge has well, nothing in terms or advice or support.

nothing in terms of advice or support? you have the whole forum for advice and support , what more do you want

I mean no disrespect to your forum. I mean in terms of having coaches (real bodybuilders and qualified nutritionists) on tap answering any questions.

They also have downloadable meal/training plans, weekly video updates, a blog mechanism, regular check-ins, plus thousands of people following the exact same stuff at the same time, so it drives competition.

Most forums just can't compete with the skills/knowledge on offer.