• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How long did it take for you to completely get rid of your belly?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Have any guys here completely gotten rid of their belly to the point that you now have a flat stomach? How long did it take? Was it the same or harder to lost the last bit of belly fat rather than the initial weight loss?

5 months to completely flat, but it came back in a week once I hit OS and their beers.

Visual perception is always difficult IMO. And we are always our own harshest critic.

I have a bit of APT.

I'm currently 6.3% BF. I think I still have a bit to lose. So it has taken me about 31 years so far :p

6.3% and still thinks he needs to lose? lol... @jzpowahz, keep it up. Whatever your doing is working :)

As for me. I have never actively sought to have abs as I know what would be involved and I looove my food to much.

+ I find carrying a little extra weight gives me strength... That's how I justify my belly :p

It's a work in progress. The more I stretch my hips to get rid of my anterior pelvic tilt, the less of a belly I get.
The problem is that it always comes back after I visit the steak house!

belly fat is the absolute last piece of fat to go on me, as good as it looks its a lot of work, I much prefer sitting around 12-15% BF, my apatite much prefers it

10-12 weeks last time I dieted properly, total diet length was 16 weeks. As with all good things..abs are fleeting :)

A few days ago, I was mirin myself in the mirror after a workout.

My 11-year-old daughter says:

"You look like Wolverine ...

... with a fat tummy."

My stomach is flat but my genetics hold a nice muffin top as seen in my mum and sister and from my fat days. Refuse to enter +25% bf zone ever again!

Minus off my diastasis recti and its taken comp prep (old school style too I'd suspect) to be flat in the belly region!