• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Compound lifts

Didn't say he was wrong. I said I would look for a new Physio.

He probably just can see how soft you are and suggest you rest and leaves his more aggressive treatment protocols for the men out there.

yeh thats it mate. you have no idea how bad my sholder is, so pipe down

feel like i have been fucking poisined. guy massaged a knot out of my scapular yesterday which felt like it had been there for years, i can only think this is what is making me sick. feel like ive been hit by a truck, fever, headache, shakes, nausea..

dont do any over head work. he is a physio to the roosters so i will be sure to tell him bazza says your wrong

Cause and effect, that's obviously the issue.

3 months of only over head pressing and front squatting will iron out your imbalances.

i suggest you get started, my only other recommendation is to strap your wrists for these workouts

try bill Starr pressing programme combined with 20 rep front squats.

you can thank me later

A lot of us probably suffer from the hunched syndrome.. I know I do...Forwardly rotated shoulders etc.. meaning less and less is done by the back / it's harder to actively recruit these muscles.
Not to mention my favourite, the anterior pelvic tilt! otherwise known as the daffy duck syndrome.

anyway i think i will go with the veteran physio who has actually examined me, not some know it alls on the internet who havnt examined me. no offence :)

also didnt mention he wants me to get scans as hes concerned i might have a partial tendon tear, but yeh will get on those presses.

bazza, just go grab a razor blade and get it over and done with. you are the most bitter **** ever, you clearly hate life. just end it all

What the fuck are "compound lifts" anyway?

these multi joint exercises;

The squat is an amazing "exercise", produces magical things within the body.

The deadlift is an okay exercise, easy to do and good for the back, the row is better.

The bench-press
a good pec builder? Not really
a good shoulder builder? There are more productive exercises available.
a good tricep builder? Now we are getting somewhere but tricep work on a cable is probably safer and more productive in the long term.

bazza, just go grab a razor blade and get it over and done with. you are the most bitter **** ever, you clearly hate life. just end it all

So is this a piece of evidence for your roid rage argument.

You better be careful with all that extreme typing. I thought your doc said no upper body work. All that typing may be a bit much for you. Take it easy bro, wouldn't want to hurt that partial tear.

So is this a piece of evidence for your roid rage argument.

You better be careful with all that extreme typing. I thought your doc said no upper body work. All that typing may be a bit much for you. Take it easy bro, wouldn't want to hurt that partial tear.

this all just proves what a total fuck whit you are.

guy who has been a physio all his life, works with NRL clubs who examined me and you think you know better? what is wrong with you, honestly

please tell me whats wrong with my sholder, where it hurts, what the movement of it is..seeing you seem to know

this all just proves what a total fuck whit you are.

guy who has been a physio all his life, works with NRL clubs who examined me and you think you know better? what is wrong with you, honestly

He was born a Physio? Good effort.

Anyway, like I said he is likely a great Physio and he is a good enough Physio to realize that you are not up to his more aggressive treatment protocols unlike most of his other clients.

Last edited:
He was born a Physio? Good effort.

Anyway, like I said he is likely a great Physio and he is a good enough Physio to realize that you are not up to his more aggressive treatment protocols like most of his other clients.

sorry though i had to do over head press and get a new physio......

and he has given me plenty of excersises to do. honestly just shut up.

Last edited:
sorry though i had to do over head press and get a new physio......

and he has given me plenty of excersises to do. honestly just shut up.

Well if you read my posts instead of ranting like a retarded person. I never said to overhead press, that was others. I also never said for you to get a new Physio. I said I would if they said not to do upper body.

I'm sure you'll have fun with using your little pink dumbbells and bands for the rehab exercises over the next few months. Don't strain yourself.