• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Julia Vins, 18 year old russian powerlifter

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Beautiful Russian girl Julia Vins was born 21 May, 1996 in the city of Engels, Russia. One day the gorgeous girl felt she had to protect herself to feel confident, and she enthusiastically started visiting the gym. Julia has been engaged in powerlifting since September 2012.
«Initially, I set a goal to become stronger, because I have absolutely no confidence in myself. At first, I just went to the gym, for a year worked without a program, and in September 2012 I had the opportunity to engage in powerlifting, and this year was fruitful enough, in terms of sporting achievement. I started going to the gym at my new school. There was only coach in powerlifting and kettlebell lifting. I did not like kettlebell lifting, because I wanted to harmoniously developed body. And I simply had no choice. I do what I want to see for myself, and this is my life. Also impossible to please everybody. There will always be people who respect my choice, or simply to adequately explain why they do not like, and unfortunate, that nothing in this life is achieved easily. I am following my dream.»
WXJUk3dT4SA.jpg

About Julia | Julia Vins - Official Site
https://www.facebook.com/juliavins.fanpage