• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
2nd time in a year that supps r us has been toched , they were torched on boxing day , now again

No Cookies | Herald Sun

POLICE are investigating a suspicious fire at a vitamin supplements warehouse at Dingley Village — the second suspected arson attack on the business since December.
Three CFA crews from Springvale and Dandenong, helped by the MFB, were called to the Supps R Us warehouse at the intersection of Boundary and Lower Dandenong Rd about 1.45am this morning to find a small fire in an office.
Firefighters had to contend with significant amounts of smoke, but managed to put out the fire swiftly.
While the office was badly damaged, no stock was lost.
Springvale CFA senior station officer Mark Stephens said the fire had been deemed “malicious”.
“The police will investigate it and determine what the actual cause was,” he said.
“Our fire investigation unit is working with the arson squad and they’ll be down there determining that cause.”
On Boxing Day last year, a large fire tore through the business and was deemed suspicious.
About 50 firefighters worked on the blaze and had to deal with exploding gas bottles before bringing the fire under control in about an hour.
Cheltenham Senior Sergeant Andy McDowell said police were still investigating whether the incidents were linked.
“At this stage, there’s nothing to suggest that they’re connected, it could be, but it’s in the early stages,” he said.
*Sen-Sgt McDowell urged anyone with information to phone Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Would say its a fair bet... 2nd time in under 1 year?

Wonder what the owner did to some person/organisation? hmm

I just found and thought to order from supps r us - this worried me though

but again hope they are genuine- their site looks ok and very easy to navigate and order.. will see, going to order some protein

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found and thought to order from supps r us - this worried me though

but again hope they are genuine- their site looks ok and very easy to navigate and order.. will see, going to order some protein

it happened a year ago , so i am sure things are ok now