• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

100klm till Summer 2014

1.1 elliptical.
14km ride.

Totals:
Run/hike/walk: 44km.
Ride: 38km.
Elliptical: 8.6km.
Row: 15km.

Last edited:
1.5km incline walk.
3km row.
14km ride.

Totals:
Run/hike/walk: 61km.
Ride: 80km.
Elliptical: 10.8km.
Row: 27km.

4km walk on a gradient of about 8-10%, walked upto the top of mount major which is a mountain near me
walked 4km down again (well nearly fell down)

3km row.
1.5km row.
2.2 elliptical.

Totals:
Run/hike/walk: 79km.
Ride: 94km.
Elliptical: 14.2km.
Row: 39km.

3km row.
1.5km incline walk.
2.2km elliptical.

Totals:
Run/hike/walk: 97.5km.
Ride: 133km.
Elliptical: 18.6km.
Row: 54km.

3km row.
1.5 incline walk.

Totals:
Run/hike/walk: 102km.
Ride: 133km.
Elliptical: 20.8km.
Row: 63km.

So these are the totals at the end of my Max's Challenge journey. I started the cardio well before I started counting it in this thread. So probably add another 40% to each total. Over the next 4 weeks I will decrease the cardio until I get to just one session a week.

12km row.
6km incline walk.
14km ride.
6.4km elliptical.

Totals:
Run/hike/walk: 128km.
Ride: 189km.
Elliptical: 31.6km.
Row: 90km.

4km elliptical.
24km ride.
3km incline walk.

Totals:
Run/hike/walk: 137km.
Ride: 237km.
Elliptical: 35.6km.
Row: 90km.

My cardio is done for the year now that I've reverse dieted out of my calorie deficit. Now focusing on going heavy again and increasing my metabolic capacity. I may do cardio here and there with friends such as hiking, but nothing worth noting on here.

I started logging the above figured around September, but actually started my cardio in July. So add 50% to each total and that's basically what I've done over 4.5 months.