• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

AAS/PED Misconceptions

isnt that what i said? on drugs in a stressfull situation...

you really do talk complete and utter cock, masquerading as inteligence behind your "studies"

isnt that what i said? on drugs in a stressfull situation...

you really do talk complete and utter cock, masquerading as inteligence behind your "studies"
No need to get personal m8. If you can control yourself like you said you did even though you wanted to smash someone then its not rage. Rage is an absence of control.

like seriously? a study that shows aas increases your sponse to provocation, but does not increase aggression? the mind \baffles at which total fuck whit moran rights this crap.

no one just loses it for no reason staring at the moon. people lose it in response to provication, so if aas increases your response to provication..thats fucking roid rage..duh.

roid rage is a term it refers to anger and aggresion not only specifically uncontrollable rage.

do you really just seen things as black and white and argue semantics all day? seems like it...

thanks for proving my point.

we can call it roid anger or roid aggresion now to keep you happy.

has to be the worst argument ive ever seen. doesnt cause roid rage because rage isnt specifically the correct term.

seeing we are quoting the dictionary, heres one for you.

pedantic

• excessively concerned with minor details or rules; overscrupulous.

I wouldn't say that roid rage exists. Rage is psychosis which steroids do not cause at all.
I definitely bite back a lot harder now. I have changed as a person for sure. My close friends say that they prefer me like this though. They enjoy that I am more confident and so on. I feel a lot more happy as a person really

rage isnt psychosis...i researched it last time you said that and found no refrence anywhere that rage is psychosis..

feel free to post something that shows otherwise.

yeh aas changes your personality, for better and for worse. the fact you say you "bite back" more shows you must be more aggresive...

thanks for proving my point.

we can call it roid anger or roid aggresion now to keep you happy.

has to be the worst argument ive ever seen. doesnt cause roid rage because rage isnt specifically the correct term.
Well I don't believe it exists but the medical definition specifies psychosis "A severe mental disorder, with or without organic damage, characterized by derangement of personality and loss ofcontact with reality and causing deterioration of normal social functioning."
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/psychosis

Being more angry is not psychosis. I'm not being pedantic. I believe very strongly that steroids are not as harmful as people such as yourself and other anti-steroid propagandists try to make out. If you make a statement about them then you should be able to back it up. I'm tired of being forced to use black market steroids because some numpty who has no idea (not talking about you, more politicians and doctors) makes up a bunch of shit without any evidence.

If you don't like it that's tough but thats how it is.

Well I don't believe it exists but the medical definition specifies psychosis "A severe mental disorder, with or without organic damage, characterized by derangement of personality and loss ofcontact with reality and causing deterioration of normal social functioning."
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/psychosis

Being more angry is not psychosis. I'm not being pedantic. I believe very strongly that steroids are not as harmful as people such as yourself and other anti-steroid propagandists try to make out. If you make a statement about them then you should be able to back it up. I'm tired of being forced to use black market steroids because some numpty who has no idea (not talking about you, more politicians and doctors) makes up a bunch of shit without any evidence.

If you don't like it that's tough but thats how it is.

been using gear for 10 years, not anti steroid in the slightest. just realistic.

rage isnt psychosis...i researched it last time you said that and found no refrence anywhere that rage is psychosis..

feel free to post something that shows otherwise.

yeh aas changes your personality, for better and for worse. the fact you say you "bite back" more shows you must be more aggresive...

Higher testosterone has been linked with decreased empathy.

Basically a decreased tolerance for peoples shit.

how is rage psychosis..seriously?

According to psychologists, rage is a behavior that every person exhibits in some form. Rage is often used to denote hostile/affective/reactive aggression (as distinct from predatory/instrumental/proactive aggression, which by contrast is motivated by a desire to obtain some goal by use of aggression).[SUP][10][/SUP] It denotes aggression where there is anger present, that is motivated by causing some harm to others, and that is characterized by impulsive thinking and a lack of planning.

Lol at anti steroids, its called being switched on enough to realise the effects they have.

I drive a car but drive safely because I know they can dangerous if used irresponsibly.

I am now anti motor vehicles by your logic @zygote. Despite both using steroids at high doses and owning a powerful modified motor vehicle.

Lol at anti steroids, its called being switched on enough to realise the effects they have.

I drive a car but drive safely because I know they can dangerous if used irresponsibly.

I am now anti motor vehicles by your logic @zygote. Despite both using steroids at high doses and owning a powerful modified motor vehicle.
Your position is anti-steroid because you're insisting steroids have negative effects even though that insistence is at odds with the evidence.

I see steroids as a medicine, I inject them for several reasons, because I enjoy not having my test drop off year by year and I like the way it helps me put on muscle. Just like any medicine I believe the findings, advice and comments regarding that medicine made by those with Professor, Dr. and a bunch of post-nominal letters after their names over an opinion on a forum, even more so when they use recognized scientific techniques and methods to study the actual effects.

The idea that "I used x steroid and I got angry more than I usually do therefore "roid-rage" (even though I don't know the actual meaning of the term) is real" or "I used Tren and my liver values went up so Tren causes liver damage" is more reliable than a carefully controlled study is ludicrous. You want your opinion to be true therefore you fit your dubious experiences to match vs you test in a carefully controlled environment on multiple subjects and controls and see what the results actually show.

your strudies dont mean shit as there are 100's that say the complete opposite. you see what you want to see. you haven posted studies that contradict the other studies you posted. talk about someone in denial.

also love that most of your studies are from the 90's.

Last edited: