• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

AAS/PED Misconceptions

a very harsh cycle? thought there was no negative effetcs of steroids.....

your clearly an arm chair expert, just shhhh
I don't recall anyone saying there were no negative side effects. I recall linking a number of studies that showed side effects - increased aggression, lowered allopregnanalone (I doubt you know what that is right, its a neuro-steroid that might be responsible for depression, anxiety), MPB, sterility, acne, testicular atrophy, HBP, elevated RBCC, Gyno.

However these are no SERIOUS side effects:

Increased aggression with continued recognition of social cues and norms = managable. It means you're more assertive. Reversible on cessation.
Lowered allopregnanolone - can be corrected with a low does of SSRI and is reversible on cessation.
MPB - tough luck, you're bald now, not going to kill you, you were going bald anyway.
Sterility - reversible on cessation.
Acne - So what, you're ugly for a bit, reversible on cessation.
Testicular Atrophy - Makes your dick look bigger. Reversible on cessation.
HPB - can be corrected with diet, exercise and medication if required. Not going to kill you over a cycle. Reversible on cessation.
RBCC - Not going to kill you over a cyle, reversible on cessation.
Gyno - Not going to kill you, so you got some boobies (finally), mine went as far as being pea sized unnoticable balls, disappeared with Nolva. Can be reversible, can be controlled.

Nothing there that I would consider to be SERIOUS SIDES that would warrant the nonsense that comes from the anti-steroid morons.

You have no idea what you are talking about. 750mg of Test and 400mg of Tren with 50mg of Proviron is a very harsh cycle. There's absolutely no logical reason to be running more given the proviron. Even without the proviron I consider it too high. 500mg test and 400 tren is enough for any cycle.

1000mg of test by itself is stupidly high. There's no reason to be running 1000mg imo.

At about 500mg of test doubling the dosage will give you twice the sides, with minimal gains. Its stupid. Multiple compounds are fine, such as tren and test but even then its not necessary.

You can believe running multiple compounds is some sort of magic but as far as I'm concerned after the ester cleaves from the test molecule its basically just test. You lack knowledge. You need to educate yourself before posting.
Fuking lol just test. Have u run deca, var, Stan, mast. All different effects.

Test alone won't make you look anywhere near as good as test mast and Stan.

And you think 500 test only is enough to get you 130kg stage ready?

Lol @ your harsh cycle. Oh bby.

Fuking lol just test. Have u run deca, var, Stan, mast. All different effects.

Test alone won't make you look anywhere near as good as test mast and Stan.

And you think 500 test only is enough to get you 130kg stage ready?

Lol @ your harsh cycle. Oh bby.
If you want to believe in magical effects of different compounds go right ahead. If you want to waste good steroids with idiotic cycles based on BB forum myths, be my guest. I believe in science, evidence, training, nutrition, determination, perseverance, rest and reality. Put those together with a 500mg per week of testosterone and that'll beat any idiot who thinks running a bunch of different testosterones is the key.

If you want to believe in magical effects of different compounds go right ahead. If you want to waste good steroids with idiotic cycles based on BB forum myths, be my guest. I believe in science, evidence, training, nutrition, determination, perseverance, rest and reality. Put those together with a 500mg per week of testosterone and that'll beat any idiot who thinks running a bunch of different testosterones is the key.
Mate I feel sorry for you. Good luck with your harsh cycles.

What's with the beef in this thread - it's not a pissing contest to see who can run the most compounds at the highest doses. The whole community will be better served by kunce being a bit more supportive and making information, scientific and anecdotal, available for everyone else out there. 2c.

because this clown is making claims on the effects of steroids, especially roid rage..when he has only run like 2 compounds and at low doses. how does he know what it feels like to run a high dose tren cycle? he doesnt.

also love how he says you get increased aggression but not roid rage, because of some bullshit argument over what rage actually means. anytime anyone refers to roid rage its increased aggression.

What's with the beef in this thread - it's not a pissing contest to see who can run the most compounds at the highest doses. The whole community will be better served by kunce being a bit more supportive and making information, scientific and anecdotal, available for everyone else out there. 2c.
What genics said and because zygotes posts arefull of misinformation as a result of lack of experience.

+1 for my fudge-packing.. I mean re-packed brutha here :p

C'mon fellas.

Zygote is clearly not a newb, he may have a different opinion on what constitutes risk vs. 'large' cycles, but how bout we all just hug it out and move on

TgBSBZI.gif

Can I weigh in here? I went on HRT about 3 months ago. Prior to that, my work performance was suffering, I was in a bad relationship that I was happy to put up with and my confidence was at an all time low.

Then I started HRT. Confidence went up, concentration and work performance went up. The only downside is that from time to time seemingly little things annoy me and i sometimes bite back.

But today my boss' boss said I seem more confident and self assured and focused these last couple months.

Would I trade that for the odd bout of feeling frustrated with a slightly shorter fuse? Hell no.

I'd imagine so. You can only rotate so many sites.

It's not so bad with sensible usage. I just alternate hip. Only site I like really. With a 25G is pretty easy to make sure you don't get too beat up

I agree. I'm not sure why certain people are feeling threatened by my comments. As I stated a few times I have an opinion and I'm sharing it. I accept my point of view is not fact but its backed up with peer reviewed studies and data.

To feel the need to try to force a personal opinion without any supporting data on others and resort to personal insults and name calling when their opinion is rejected is pretty poor behaviour. Unfortunately I offered a "lets just agree to disagree" but that was responded to with more name calling. Given that; I'm simply going to ignore the posters in question as the original intent of the thread is being derailed.

Can I weigh in here? I went on HRT about 3 months ago. Prior to that, my work performance was suffering, I was in a bad relationship that I was happy to put up with and my confidence was at an all time low.
Then I started HRT. Confidence went up, concentration and work performance went up. The only downside is that from time to time seemingly little things annoy me and i sometimes bite back.

But today my boss' boss said I seem more confident and self assured and focused these last couple months.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Would I trade that for the odd bout of feeling frustrated with a slightly shorter fuse? Hell no.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I found this quite interesting as well. Apparently testosterone helps us tell the truth more. Which correlates with what you are saying, more assertive confident the less likely you would be to feel the need to evade the truth. http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0046774[/FONT]

Last edited: