• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bodybuilder destroyed by steroids and HGH

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Former Mr New Zealand warns young bodybuilders to stay away from steroids and human growth hormone injections.

seems like they dont know whats actually wrong with him, so cant really blame anything for it..

seems like he has had a stroke or somin!

Was clearly the whole package he was using, the amount and duration, fucked him up.
Sad

What is actually sad / amusing about all this is people arguing that it wasn't the growth chemicals that fucked him up but the recreational ones.

What is actually sad / amusing about all this is people arguing that it wasn't the growth chemicals that fucked him up but the recreational ones.

Lol. Yeah that's the common one on BB forums. People trying to convince themselves i think.

because there has never actually been any proof steroids would do this to someone. there is proof recs can...

and the fact they dont know whats wrong with him, it could of been neither

Yep pretty funny lol couldn't be the bodybuilding supplements / growth hormones. Didn't you know party drugs cause weird brain problems similar to Parkinsons?

dont think any steroid user would say there are no side effetcs. but implying your going to die if you use them is scaremongering.

like this guy, clearly something very wrong with him yet no actuall diagnosis..so how can they say what caused it?

is there anyone else out there with similar symptoms from using steroids? doubt it (maybe a few). so how can anyone actually claim steroids cause this? you cant.

dont think any steroid user would say there are no side effetcs. but implying your going to die if you use them is scaremongering.

like this guy, clearly something very wrong with him yet no actuall diagnosis..so how can they say what caused it?

is there anyone else out there with similar symptoms from using steroids? doubt it (maybe a few). so how can anyone actually claim steroids cause this? you cant.

I'm not implying anything. We are all going to die eventually.

Read these forums the roid boys like to down play any side effects to steroids.

I've never said they are the devil. I just don't deny that there are negative side effect like any drug.
Aas doesn't fry your brain like reccy. Extensive abuse at crazy doses may cook an organ or too but it doesn't turn u into a dribbling mess. It's pretty obvious what does this. Look at majority of long term reccy abusers.

Aas doesn't fry your brain like reccy. Extensive abuse at crazy doses may cook an organ or too but it doesn't turn u into a dribbling mess. It's pretty obvious what does this. Look at majority of long term reccy abusers.

Fry your brain.

Cook an organ.

Are those medical terms.

I'm not denying the side effects of rec drugs. It's not even in the argument.

There does seem to be a lot of heart problems in groups that have a high probability of steroid use.

Last edited:
Fry your brain.

Cook an organ.

Are those medical terms.

I'm not denying the side effects of rec drugs. It's not even in the argument.

There does seem to be a lot of heart problems in groups that have a high probability of steroid use.

If you would like me to provide medical studies from ncbi and PubMed I'm sure I could but right now cbf.

My terminology doesn't detract from my point.

There is no doubt that aas has a negative impact on lipids and myocardial function. I have the bloods to prove that. My lipids were wrecked.

I also have the bloods to prove that a couple of months on trt test lipids will return within range.

This guy dribbling and speech issues isn't because of aas. Its the fact he was a heavy abuser of reccy drugs. If he drops dead of a heart attack tomorrow I will go with his lipids were ruined through prolonged abuse of aas.

I would love to see his full bloods actually.

If you would like me to provide medical studies from ncbi and PubMed I'm sure I could but right now cbf.

My terminology doesn't detract from my point.

There is no doubt that aas has a negative impact on lipids and myocardial function. I have the bloods to prove that. My lipids were wrecked.

I also have the bloods to prove that a couple of months on trt test lipids will return within range.

This guy dribbling and speech issues isn't because of aas. Its the fact he was a heavy abuser of reccy drugs. If he drops dead of a heart attack tomorrow I will go with his lipids were ruined through prolonged abuse of aas.

I would love to see his full bloods actually.

Again. I'm not denying the side effects of rec drugs. No need to bring it up.