• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What is your favorite healthy food that has replaced your love for a not so healthy f

Bourdains books are a good read and not far from the 'wild west' old days! Waitresses are good birds
I'd like to think I'd be a bit better off if that were the case!

Love waitresses, top chicks, easy to hit on, I mean talk to.

When cutting I've replaced 3 burgers with the lot with 2 burgers with the lot. And 6 bucks worth of chips with 4.

For a short while, I did sub beer for low carb beer, but that just wasn't happening for me.

Ugh.. I know. It's a false benefit. You know the low carb stuff is just a gimmick and generally tastes weak as goats piss :eek:

It does, it's like it tastes foamy and it cannot get cold enough, always tastes too warm, dunno, maybe it's just me.

w3dXCSw.gif

Thats half the fun of eating it.. Imagine it going through your insides, scrubbing out your insides like a good plumber man. :rolleyes:

Kale kimchi instead of cabbage kimchi.