• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Leg Press 10 x 10
Leg Extentions 3 x 12
Leg Curl 10 x 10
SLDL 3 x 12
One min rest between sets [emoji20]

My glutes where on fire.
The lactic acid is horrendous with minimal rest. It doesnt dissipate.

Deadlifts. Looking forward to it. Shit session yesterday. Going in with an agenda today - to get shit done!

Are you more power lifting focussed Shrek? Do you compete/ lift serious weight?

a lot of power lifting stuff is very foreign to me.
No, no and no[emoji1]
I just lift for body recomp.
Contemplated taking up PL a year or 2 ago but the risk of injury swayed me.

Deadlifts again tonight. Twice in 3 days!

Military Press.
Deficit deadlifts.
Close grip bench.
Snatch grip deadlifts.

I gues you lot would call it upper back, lower back, shoulders, tris and chest....?

No, no and no[emoji1]
I just lift for body recomp.
Contemplated taking up PL a year or 2 ago but the risk of injury swayed me.
I def understand the injury thing.

i would love to be able to lift heavy like I used to, but my shoulders are toast.

I def understand the injury thing.

i would love to be able to lift heavy like I used to, but my shoulders are toast.
I've had a couple of shoulder injuries which i worked through but now my hip is not the best which prevents me from squatting heavy.
I train now to stay injury free. No more benching, light front squats only instead of heavy back squats. I want to train for a very long time, may as well take action now while I can.

I've had a couple of shoulder injuries which i worked through but now my hip is not the best which prevents me from squatting heavy.
I train now to stay injury free. No more benching, light front squats only instead of heavy back squats. I want to train for a very long time, may as well take action now while I can.

Very much the same.

10 years ago I would military press behind the neck 140kgs for reps of 5-10. Tore my shoulder twice doing this.

these days i do max of 40-60kgs, but just do heaps of reps and volume. Late last year I put 100kg on the bar, and my shoulders could push it, but I felt a niggle in my rotor cuff and pulled up stumps..... Ran out of the gym in fear of the rotor cuff monster.

Chest and shoulders today. Starting to get more confidence and strength in the wrist/hand. Still light weights but making progress.
Follow up at the hand therapist tomorrow for an examination. I think she will be happy :)

Had a very late session:
Front Squats - 12, 10, 8, 6
Leg Press - 12, 12, 12
Leg Extension - 12,12 Drop set 12,8,6,4
Hypers - 10,10,10,10

Triceps and biceps today. Really tested the wrist out and no pain. I'm back!
Well nearly, I've lost so much strength through the back that I struggle to do a chin up. Will be joining the gym down the road this week to do some cable exercises for my back.