• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
A very worthy website full of a truly crazy amount of Actually helpful and accurate information. Greg Nuckols is a legend.

Today.
Deadlifts.
Overhead press.
RDL's.
Bent rows.

Tim.

Back and abs followed by 15 mins HIIT (20 second sprint 40 second recovery).

Anyone have a favourite oblique exercise?

I went on one of these side swings at an outdoor gym

1PHXa1b.png

was genuinely surprised my obliques were quite sore the next day, admittedly I don't think I've ever targeted them but I kinda assumed they got a workout during ab workouts and squats.

Did some 25kg side bends this morning which felt a bit weird but we'll see how I go, like I said though any advice appreciated

Dumbbell Side Bend

I used to do dumbell side bends everytime i trained abs, though i must be cutting blood flow off cause side bends give me a pulsating bp type headache, the same type of bp related headache i used to get from lower back extensions. I might try side bends again and see if it effects me the same now.

Never targetted obliques. Always visible too. Haha. Barely see my top section of abs...but can already see obliques. Couple more kg's the abs will join the party i think.

Been pretty quiet on here lately with respect to training. But still training!

Squatted and benched mondy. Deadlifting and pressing tonight.

Not been able to train as frequently as id generally like. Thanks life. More feel im maintain a baseline of strength and size rather than adding to anything lately. But am getting leaner so thats something.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I don't target them, but some basic ab exercises will still work obliques to some extent.

today going to do some sprints/strides, stretching for my very tight hamstrings, and have a throw of the shot put after I watch world series baseball game 6.