• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Today a bit different,

Bike ride first, then dead lifts, and plenty of them, I think I will be paying for it when I get up for work tomorrow morning...

What type of bike are you riding around you area?

The only bike I have, a mountain bike, mostly on dirt tracks, and along the stock route.

Lower. Sets of 17 on everything.

Fr. Squats
RFESS
BB glute bridge
Seated Ham curl

Bent leg Calve press
Straight leg calve press

Forearms

Rest day today, but actually have some spare time, so might throw a 20 minute weighs session in while dinner is cooking on the Weber.

what were they, Bracelets, stockings???

Gooby told me to say that :p

P.S. nothing today. Every time I do a cycle of PPL I get slack for a day or two :(

na handbag and a snoody, there were no stockings or suspenders today.

Stop being slack you weak arse kunce ��

na handbag and a snoody, there were no stockings or suspenders today.

Stop being slack you weak arse kunce ��

I'm trying to get myself doing Cardio again.

Since coming onto this forum I went from a super fit 96kg who had "cardio for days" (trained weights 4 days per week and cardio hill sprints 3 times a week) to a soft Bro (like Shrek) whose only recent Cardio has been Walking. Its FUCKED!!!

The bad influence of these kunce.

Lol I know what you mean it is hard to get balance. I'm in Melbourne city tomorrow so I will do a 6km run at lunch round the Tan. First run in a few weeks it is gonna hurt.

Fr Sq - 5 x 85 2 min rest
Dips ss with Hammer Grip Chin Bw x 10,8,6,4,2 no rest
Rope PD ss Cable Curl 2 sets