• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I have always had weekends off as rest days...... Don't know why exactly. Guess it fits in better with family ect.

when I was serious 6-8 years ago I might train my two weakest body parts a second time on a Saturday before my cheat meals that afternoon.

I have always had weekends off as rest days...... Don't know why exactly. Guess it fits in better with family ect.

I do the same. It does fit in better socially etc, and I reckon I get more benefit from pushing it a little 5 days straight and then you get almost 72 hrs rest over the weekend, rather than a day here a day there.

I love trainign in the evenings... no time restrictions, ticking clock or starting the day, i always put in a much harder effort.

I do the same. It does fit in better socially etc, and I reckon I get more benefit from pushing it a little 5 days straight and then you get almost 72 hrs rest over the weekend, rather than a day here a day there.

I'm the same. Work my butt off Mon-Fri, then rest up on the weekend, ready to go again Monday. Friday is usually back or legs as they take the longest to recover.

Me too, love going to the gym on Saturday and Sunday morning.

Today was overhead press & some other shoulder stuff.

Will smash some shoulders, calves and abs... just need to digest my burger first. ...
FUCK I'm full now.

I am about to hit my ghetto garage setup for some wrapped squats. I beleive, unfortunately, that its a 5's day...@9. Le sigh.