• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Well I was gonna be going legs today, but when I was almost as work I realised that I left the house in such a hurry this morning I forgot my gym gear....:(

So I guess I wont be training anything now and instead will goto Autobarn and pick up some bits and pieces I need to get the chev back on the road for this weekend...

Bench :

100 x 8 x 3

Decline Bench :

80 x 10 x 3

Cable flyes drop sets :

3 x drop sets

Ez-bar curls :

38 x 10 x 3

Single arm d/b preacher curls :

17.5 x 8 x 3 a side

Cable curl drop sets :

2 x drop sets

Bench :

100 x 8 x 3

Decline Bench :

80 x 10 x 3

Cable flyes drop sets :

3 x drop sets

Ez-bar curls :

38 x 10 x 3

Single arm d/b preacher curls :

17.5 x 8 x 3 a side

Cable curl drop sets :

2 x drop sets
Out of interest how much you benching bru?

Only 100kgs for reps of 10-8 for 3 sets. Hoping that i'll put on another 10kgs to this at least by about 3 months time.

Never bothered trying to determine my 1RM.. esp. as I train alone :)

Back day today.

bent over wide grip rows, either barbell or machine

narrow grip T bar row

rack pulls

lat pull downs

well I have determined my strength for back movements if crap!

admitedly I did wide grip rows and t bar row beforehand, but all I could muster was building up to 140kgs rack pulls for triples.

dosent help I am dieting and haven't had carbs in a few days,but still....... A lot of work to be done in the back/ pulling area.

Biceps and triceps today.

was supposed to be chest, but had heavy duty deep tissue massage of Monday to release left pec etc and it's still black with bruising.

might be skipping chest this week!

Pullups 3 x 8
Barbell Rows 4 x 6
Cable Row 3 x 10
Front Squats 4 x 10
Leg Extentions 3 x 15