• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
tim, the more I get up and walk, the better my back. sitting down all day is dangerous, even if you train hard for a few hours.

Yeah the improvement has been quick. A habit now so I'll stick at it.

I used to do it daily at my old job, great walk down around Kirribilli etc from north sydney for most of my lunch hour...

Might start walking to rushcutters Bay. Only 10 minutes from work.

Tim.

I never train calves. If I did my knee sleeves won't fit over them anymore lol. So counter productive haha. In saying that they are 39.5cm without having ever trained them....so meh

Tim.

yes, calves I really work hard; walking does not do much for them.

Tim, I once walked from central to manly, 30km.

30kg...

I did tough mudder a couple of years ago. That's my longest ever journey on foot.
Never trained for it...jogged pretty much the whole way.

Regretted it badly. Haha

Tim.

How exciting
are you getting pumped already thinking about it??
I would choose squat deadlift then bench
haha every work out is ass and titties for ya
Squat 4x7@78%
Bench 4x7@78%
Deadlift 11x1@78%

Starting to add more work to each session working towards a deload in about 7 sessions time.

Tim.

10m walking machine 2.5 degrees 6.5km/h
4 sets of 12 single leg calves smith machine (1m)
4 sets of 15/20 single leg calves seated 15kg (1m)
6 sets of 25 hops while skipping each leg (1m)
10min running machine 10km/h

bit of a bludge today

walking machine 2.5 degreesmedium pulldownsupright rowsclose grip pulldownsmachine rows3mbarbell curls one arm bicep cablewalking machine 2,5 degreessteps
15m 6.5km/h3x6/73kg (1m)3x7/50kg (1m)3x6/80kg (1m)3x6/75kg (1m)3x7/40kg (1m)3x7e/20kg (1m)15m 6.5km/h 132 pulse

Back, hammies and guts....soon. Then lie down and watch footy....

And fuck the Bulldogs for losing last night.
Kunce.

walking machine 2.5 degreesrunning machine leg raisesleg cruncheswalking machine
20m 6.5km/h10m 11.4km/h pulse 172 end3x10 (1m)3x12 (1m)20m 6.5km/h

Probably wont train today. Fatigue starting to collect in my body...so ill take the optional 2nd rest day i think so i can get the last microcycle of volume in before tapering, hitting a 2 or 3rm then into the next block (intensity).

Tim.