• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
This morn was 5 sets of standing calf raises
Last set pumped out 30 reps. They were on fire.

Chest and shoulders this arvo. Finishing work at 2.30 today so its gonna be a warm one outside working out. Maybe go naked.

Deck o cards training in my room this morning.
Squat Jumps
Burpees
Push ups
Sit ups
Jokers were mountain climbers x 20

This morning:
Dumbell work:
- Seated bumbell curls
- Overhead tricep extentions
- lateral raises
- military presses

Nothing much :/

Evening session.

Wanted to him some lower body. The hotel gym only has db's up to 30lbs so I did.

4 sets lunges x 20 reps.
3 sets goblets squats x 12 ss with SLDL X 10
3 sets calf raises x 20

Gym is closed till tomorrow might just take a big walk and do some bw stuff in the park...

And start a log here again..

Week 2 - Day 3
Bench Press
1x5@50%90.0
1x4@60%107.5
2x3@70%125.0
5x3@80%145.0
Leg Extension
5x8@
Wide-grip Bench Press
2x8@35%62.5
4x6@45%80.0
Latissimus
5x8@
Dips
5x6@
Abs
4x10@

Upper body at hotel gym.

Chins
Dips
DB shoulder press
DB bench press
DB row
DB curls
DB tricep extension

3 x tiger beers
3 x singha beers
3 x Heineken beers
3 x corona beers
4 x scotch and cokes

I am unsure what you would say I trained today. I was at a friend's engagement party and a friend of mine is a professional pole dancer (not stripper) so she was teaching me some sweet shoulder mounts and doing the walk down the stairs thing into 90deg hold. I'd say that is working the core, glutes and triceps predominantly :p #2weeksout