• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Foxtel on iPad

6a33eb2a62f2e45c22a95a7f6e751116.jpg

Arms/shoulders today.
High incline.
Close grip bench.
Strict bb curls.
Pushups.

I'm starting to really miss my full body stuff

Chest today
Flat bench
Incline bench
Decline bench (all DB)
Incline fly
Cable crossover high
Crossover low

my form sux on cable crossover, don't feel like I'm hitting it right

Chest is going ok though, getting heavier week on week

Squats, bench, legs, back etc after i take a dump.
I am anticipating a 3.5 hour session. Ive packed a lunch.

Chest day today kunce, bout to go get some after a chitty nights sleep. Apparently I was calling some other birds name in my sleep, missus punched me and went and slept on the couch till 4 lol

Back today, I've been avoiding deadlifts cos I'm weak, and all the time setting up....but phuck it, going to get em up there.... So 5 sets of 5, 100kg for 2, 120kg for 3. I'm happy with that [emoji4]