• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
50kg scull crushers? for 8 reps? am i reading this right @gerry. ;

yes thats on an ezi curl bar counting the bar weight which is 6 kgs...22.5kg each side.my elbows dont really like them.i do them on a slight incline.thats not even heavy dude.i dont touch my forehead more like the back 3rd of my noggin.im trying to lock my elbows.im trying not to let lats take over and turn it into a pullover.

ok so in 6 weeks you'll be doing more right? oh, its a 1 off because it hurts your elbows...

display the truth, not ego lifts. im out.

Can't. Program says squats so that's what it is. Bitches will have to catch me on a Tuesday for chest and guns.

Can't. Program says squats so that's what it is. Bitches will have to catch me on a Tuesday for chest and guns.

At least do some push-ups before you hit the sand bro!
Can't be rollyn up at the beach feeling flat.

What's usual protocol grunta? Stop 100m up the road from the beach? Then just drive down like your a massive kunce and own the joint?

What's usual protocol grunta? Stop 100m up the road from the beach? Then just drive down like your a massive kunce and own the joint?

No good bro, still be huffyn, 100 push-ups at home, oily sunscreen and roll up like king cock himself.
i know, sounds fucked up, but you try it, and honestly tell me you did not enjoy it.
we all love the ego, it's the social etiquette to deny it, but fuck, let's be honest, who doesn't like it?

ok so in 6 weeks you'll be doing more right? oh, its a 1 off because it hurts your elbows...

display the truth, not ego lifts. im out.

Huh?

Huh?

Again.....

P.S I was doing 50kg skull crushers 10 years ago.....

Really not that crazy at all - pretty normal tbh...

i dont think i lift that much compared to some here especially bench,shoulder tricep stuff.but its what C_T benches so..yeah.make of that what you will.
i trained with a guy years ago when i first started who was around 77-78 kgs who could incline 140 kgs natty.i think Chris Forte in shep can rep 130 kgs at 74 kgs.You can further up the food chain to the likes of Middleton etc who do more ..C_T needs to start training with strong.he doesnt know.

Last edited:
I have never, even at my biggest been strong on biceps, and when I tried to push decent weight lost the feeling.

on the other hand, a compound movement like incline or military press would have routinely pushed 140 for reps.

These days I don't use as much weight, but mainly because I have old lingering injuries/ imbalances that rear their ugly head when I try to push heavy, but all that said 50kg skull crusher dosent sound over the top, even for a old man like me. ;)