• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i did.
beltless squats up to 160x1 180x1 190x1.dropped back and belted up to do 170x5rx3s.maybe a beltless 200 was on the cards as 190 felt ok but the place was completely empty so if i got stapled im not sure who would have to be the 1 to clean up the mess.
front squats 120x3 125x2x2.
pause squats-up to 140x2 160x2x3.
leg ext 5x8
abs
bodyweight is 91 kgs.going up which i dont want.

Last edited:
Did cardio this morning, but struggled and quit at 45 mins.

Went to to gym this afternoon and trained chest, but trained light with high volume.

I am am in day 2 of keto, so in the transition phase where you are drained, hungry and generally feeling like shit.

weak bench day.fasted and lower back was a bit sore.bw 90ish.
100x2 120x2x3.110x5x3 100x8 6 5 5.
incline
80x5 85x7 85x7 85x6.
widegrip 37 inches apart
90x7x3.
i continually hit the uprights on the way up,so i cant push back over my head and engage tris fully.

SSB squats. 12 work sets. Up to 145x2x3 sets.
BSS +20kg 6,5,4,3,2,1 with those seconds paused in between. 2 sets.

Going back for deadlifts this arvo.

Trained nufink today, spending the day with the kids at st.kilda, gonna hammer the calories.

Back and Core kunce. Yeah I said core!!!

Cardio dis evening too.

im guessing this consisted of

5kg dumbell row 1x2. looking optimistically at pull up bar...walking past back machines and straight out the door
back workout done.
core work consisted of going to mcdonalds straight after to solidify said core.

Last edited:
im guessing this consisted of

5kg dumbell row 1x2.
back done.
core consisted of going to mcdonalds straight over to solidify said core.

that convenient ignore works a treat for you hey dipshit?

Whats your Deadlift peanut? Not 240 is it? And I don't Powerlift anyway.

2 back and 2 leg movements, started @ 6:30am. damn there was alot of cutie pies at that time!