• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Same, mondays and thursdays are legs days.
So today doing:

5 sets of squats (plus a couple warmup sets)
3 sets of hack squats
3 sets of leg press
4 sets of extensions
4 sets of hami curls
4 sets of standing calves
4 sets of sitting calves
4 sets of something of abs
1000 whinges about how much I hate training legs

Struth!!!!!

Fair leg workout, how long does that take you??

Welcome back knuckles! Where ya' been?

QLD bud... Hellish week at work so felt a little hypocritical coming on here when I was loading up on crown lager, ribs and chicken wings every night to relieve the stress of the day :p
[MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; 2hr leg workout?!

Do you masochist?

Yeah, I know, its my monday punishment for sins of the weekend, keeps the balance in check, the equilibrium if you like, you know like those munks that used to walk around europe whipping themselves.

Will not surprize me if they ever kart me out of there with a heart attack.

try to knock it off in 1.5 hours, but sometimes stretch it to 2.

Ah rightio, was thinking with some decent weight in there would take a bit of time including rests, I guess you could smash through something like that using lighter weight and higher reps or supersets.

Don't think I would like 2hr leg sessions....

Ah rightio, was thinking with some decent weight in there would take a bit of time including rests, I guess you could smash through something like that using lighter weight and higher reps or supersets.

Don't think I would like 2hr leg sessions....

Yeah, i try for 1.5 but 2 is more realistic, hard to recover from squats, especially the last 2 heavy sets where I only get 4-6 reps and pick my intestines up off the floor.

full body glycogen depletion workout today. This is going to be hard on 50g carbs!

2 rounds through of
leg press 15x3
leg curl 15x3
right arm incline press 15x3
seated row 15x3
cable curls 15x3
tricep pressdown 15x3
calf raises 15x3
decline situps 15x3

And I get to do it all again tomorrow :)

(can't use left arm except when in neutral position due to stress fracture)

Do you reckon the lack of ability with the left arm is having a noticeable effect on your physique?

Nope. For some weird reason, I am right handed but my left side is always larger and stronger (but more unco). Left upper arm is 1.5cm larger than right relaxed. And also, for some reason I have some sort of indent (like a tear but I don't think so) in right pec so that needs to be filled out. (if that is actually possible).

I'd been doing extra volume on the right hand side for about a year anyway but now there is just WAY more volume on the right haha

Ah well that's a blessing. What's the ETA on fracture repair and training the left again?

PM: - Gunz

CGBP -3 x 10
Chins - 3 x 8
Dips - 3 x 10
EZ Curl ss Skull Crusher - 3 x 10
Reverse Cable Curl - 3 x 10

Done a quick sesh of 5 sets standing calf raises after work tonight and hyperextensions . Calves are still pumped.
Squats in the morning and SLDL.