• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Pistol squats, bitch ass static lunges for tendonitis plagued knee

Shoulders today.....

did my usual volume based work, but have started more pressing work again, after my isolation work.

i tore my shoulder a couple of years ago, so very tentative with it, especially as my preferred movement is behind the neck military press.

worked my way up to 90kgs on last couple of sets, and feel I could do 100kg, but the fear of re injury out weighs my desire to up the weight!

old man training!

Hahaha [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION] ;

I am doing about 45 mins of Spanish this morning - got up early and don't have time to pump shoulders........not good....

Cant be fucked with calves.
Trained em once consistently for 3 months. Blood sweat and aching calves. Almost .5cm gain. Please. Growing the same without training them. :p
Dem genetics i guess! (Rubbish non responsive calves).

Trained squats again last night. Getting back a little of strength and conditioning every session. Feelsgood.

You bb kunce will be proud. Smashed out 26 reps on bench with 35kg as a finisher after training two different bench variations.
Fried everywhere.