• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hams, Glutes, Lower back. First session after a week off. Weights were up in most exercises, felt good. Gym was warm though.

Barbell Rows
Pull Ups
Chest Supported Row
Then a high rep leg killer
20 reps leg press x 3
15 rep leg extensions x 3
Walking lunges x 40 reps

Supposed to be a day off but I'm feeling fan-friggin-tastic so i may hit the iron. We'll see how I feel after work for which I lack motivation for today. hahahah

Deadlift plus some leg press and leg curls this morning. Going back tonight with my fiancée. Not sure what I'll do but she wants to do some cardio and use the heavy bag. I think she wants to beat me up...

did deadlifts today for only the second time in 2mths, still managed 170 but felt heavy, definately think training once or twice a week on a certain lift is needed foe improvement

Abs and forearms. I mean, working under the car.
should've finished with some deads
sLEpkuX.gif

In for surgery on Thursday early am so have to figure out a way to fit 5 days of training into 3.... Then will be a break to recover. Hopefully be back in the swing by late Dec. Hope to be back at 100% end of the year, we shall see....

After a weekend bender on the piss I didn't feel like doing much........................even more so coz it was LEGS...

did squats warmups then 4 set of 8 @100kg

seated calf press, leg curls, leg extn and called it a day.

In for surgery on Thursday early am so have to figure out a way to fit 5 days of training into 3.... Then will be a break to recover. Hopefully be back in the swing by late Dec. Hope to be back at 100% end of the year, we shall see....
what you having surgery on, if you don't mind?