• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
yes, I did a couple of reps for squats on100kg, felt like shit. more about the fact I used to squat much heavier.

but then I got over that and trained really well.

I hope not, hemorrhoids was a few years back the most painful thing I've experienced, had to have emergency surgery.
the first time I took a crap a few days after surgery I left teethmarks on the toilet door.

Speaking of squats.

I gave the deadlifts a pass.

But i did sqaut...not super heavy.
152.5x4
145x4
145x4
145x4
Nothing dramatic.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I would love to get well over 1.5 times bodyweight in the squat. should be easier this time as bw is going down so I can compete in lighter weight division. if all goes well I will do weightlifting this year, at least clean and jerk in second half of year.

I really want to get some coaching on those classic lifts. Espeically clean and jerk.

Shire Speed and Strength is right around the corner from my offices new location...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

yes, weightlifting is quite technical compared to powerlifting.

I don't really wan to do snatch anymore due to dodgy shoulder, but would love to get near 100kg clean and jerk again. will depend on getting squats up again and doing a lot of sharp work for explosiveness.