• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Today will be stretching, and some light leg work.

Aborted mission......

decided to to go for a round of golf instead.

It will,be interesting to see if I can swing the club since I have been back in the gym and added significant mass to my chest delts and back.

Aborted mission......

decided to to go for a round of golf instead.

It will,be interesting to see if I can swing the club since I have been back in the gym and added significant mass to my chest delts and back.
You'll be right. Swing hard, long and straight. [emoji16]

WIll be doing right side chest press, curls and triceps and a little bit of core stuff. (nothing too taxing as tomorrow is deadlift day :))

Shortest cardio ever.
Came home with a migraine, thought a walk would cure it. Made it worse.
Reault: 800m walk.

Finger curls for me again....slowly getting more movement.
I'm gonna try get in a routine and do abbs every morning and hyper extensions .

Chest and bi's.

Actually got a bit of an ego stroke today.

Had some random dude come up and say g'day while I had my headphones on... finished my set and he was still hanging about. I wondered what he was after so took out my earplugs and he was hitting me up for arm exercise tips.

At least some other kunce doesn't think I'm completely lost in there lol.