• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Today was.....
3 sets standing shoulder press
3 sets One arm row
2 sets dumbell curl
3 sets parallel bar dip
1 set dumbell pullovers
3 sets front squat

All with 30 sec. Rest between sets
As an aside, For the past year I have been eating one meal a day and now looking back I don't how how I could stomach eating 3 or more meals a day.

Don't know Adrian, I've never bothered counting calories
A typical meal would be half a chicken breast or small steak with a bowl of salad or vegetables for dinner and occasionly a small bowl of choc chip icecream with sliced banana

Lower Body.

Want to start a Log but I know it'll get trolled worse than 0ni's did!!!

Today was.....
3 sets standing shoulder press
3 sets One arm row
2 sets dumbell curl
3 sets parallel bar dip
1 set dumbell pullovers
3 sets front squat

All with 30 sec. Rest between sets
As an aside, For the past year I have been eating one meal a day and now looking back I don't how how I could stomach eating 3 or more meals a day.

post your weights up.start a log, raging bull.

There is something wrong with you, maybe you're angry for being short and tubby, whatever the reason, accept it, own it.

There is something wrong with you, maybe you're angry for being short and tubby, whatever the reason, accept it, own it.

theres nothing wrong with wanting to see the weights you use.the only thing thats wrong is when asked to produce,for whatever reason you want to talk about my size.im quite happy to give my stats and/or tell you wat weights i use.why cant you?im not even remotely impressive,yet you seem intimidated and need to hide your strength.

Last edited:
its not a big deal if you are weaker,i am not a normal 43 yr old.however ive been honest when it comes to showing how little volume or frequency i can manage at the moment.honesty seems to be a dirty word to you.

Last edited:
gerry, the art of bb is not concerned with how much weight you use. some like to quantify, others do not.

so stop picking on those who just want to keep in shape, you bully.

who is the AusBB work, health and safety rep?

gerry, the art of bb is not concerned with how much weight you use. some like to quantify, others do not.

so stop picking on those who just want to keep in shape, you bully.

who is the AusBB work, health and safety rep?

you put your weights up,it doesnt bother you nor do you get any shit for it.why cant he?