• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Bench 4x5
Dips 3x10
BB Curl 3x8
Skull Crusher ss Hammer Curl 3x10
Cable Curl ss Rope 3x12
Seated Calf 4x16

Bench, 3x8
Brocurls. 3x8
Some triceps thing, 3x8

13 post recovery beers, argument with the builder who is developing next door and some potato chips.

Quick one tonight.
Gonna reduce volume for a while. Been a bit tired and have had no break for months, but since deloading is against my principles I push on with reduced volume. [emoji16]

Sq - 4x4
SLDL- 4x5
Leg Press - 3x8
Seated Calf - 3x15

Four days a week with what little equipment I have.......

Shoulder Press
One Arm rows
Barbell curls
Dips
Front squats

Last edited:
Four days a week with what little equipment I have.......

Shoulder Press
One Arm rows
Barbell curls
Dips
Front squats

put your weights up pussy.we all know why you have neglected to mention them.even better start a log and video will be required of any out of the ordinary lifts.Me and i dare say many others would be intrigued to see what a self confessed "raging bull" can do.

Last edited:
put your weights up pussy.we all know why you have neglected to mention them.even better start a log and video will be required of any out of the ordinary lifts.Me and i dare say many others would be intrigued to see what a self confessed "raging bull" can do.
You very well may be living proof isucksparty, that evolution is not a universal occurance

you must be under 93 kgs to call me fat,which im not.i move around during the week a lot more than you,my cardio would be superior to yours.put your numbers up.