• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Police seize Glock, steroids and cash in raid on Punchbowl home laboratory

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
781858-efc882ca-2e40-11e4-8816-75edfb844e64.jpg

Police discovered a steroid lab inside a family home at Punchbowl. Picture: Police Media Source: Supplied

A STEROID lab has been discovered inside a family home during a police raid that also uncovered a gun, ammunition, drugs and cash in south-west Sydney.

Officers from the Middle Eastern Organised Crime Squad (MECOS) stormed the home on Rosemont St, Punchbowl, about 1pm on Tuesday.
Inside, they found a five litre beaker containing a liquid form of steroid inside an oven, more than 2000 vials of liquid injectable anabolic steroids, about 700 bottles containing oral anabolic steroids, a Glock pistol and 12 magazines loaded with 9mm ammunition.
781936-f08acee8-2e40-11e4-8816-75edfb844e64.jpg

A Glock 17 pistol and 12 magazines all loaded with 9mm ammunition was seized by police. Picture: Police MediaSource: Supplied

Police said the potential street value of the drugs was more than $365,000.
Officers also seized cash, electronic equipment, a safe and five motor bikes.
The property was home to two adults and three children under the age of 16.
Emergency services moved all the occupants from the home while a hazmat team located and processed the materials.
Police arrested a 43-year-old man who was taken to Campsie Police Station and charged with a total of 26 offences.
782797-e56db3f4-2e40-11e4-8816-75edfb844e64.jpg

More than 2000 vials of anabolic steroid were discovered a the Punchbowl home. Picture: Police Media Source:Supplied

783490-ea022f94-2e40-11e4-8816-75edfb844e64.jpg

More than 2000 vials of anabolic steroid were discovered a the Punchbowl home. Picture: Police Media Source:Supplied

The charges included commercially manufacturing prohibited steroids in aggravated circumstances, commercial supply of prohibited steroids and possession of an unauthorised prohibited weapon.
In court yesterday the male was refused bail to appear again at Burwood Local Court on October 22.

Police seize Glock, steroids and cash in raid on Punchbowl home laboratory

"IGNORE AT OWN RISK
There have been some rumours flying around the last couple days that a big name lab has been busted/raided.

It has now been confirmed by more than 1 reliable source that this is now the case.

From my understanding UGL OZ has been raided

I will not go into details I will just issue this warning as this goes far deeper than just one lab.

DO NOT CONTACT ANY SOURCES ON HERE, CONTACT THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK.

You can choose to ignore this and that is entirely your decision. but do not come whinging if shit hits the fan and you are in the shit.

Do not inbox me or any other mods asking questions we will provide more info when we have it. Any members found ignoring this and inboxing questions will go on a holiday

Only contact us if you have any info whats so ever

This goes far deeper than you realise, I would not be doing this if i didnt think it was necessary.""

from another board

imgur: the simple image sharer

Last edited:
another article on the raid

A steroids laboratory with more than $365,000 worth of the illegal drug has been discovered in a family home in Sydney's southwest.The drugs, found in 3000 vials and 700 bottles, were seized in a police raid in Punchbowl.
Also found were a 9mm Glock pistol with a dozen loaded magazines, and a five litre chemistry beaker inside an oven.
A 43-year-old man was arrested at the home, where three young children were also living.
HAZMAT crew moved in after the arrest to seal the home for processing.
The raid is part of a Middle Eastern Organised Crime Squad investigation into the supply of steroids in southwestern Sydney.
The man has been charged with 26 offences, including making and selling the muscle-building drugs commercially, and possessing the unauthorised Glock.
Five motorcycles, a safe and cash were also among the items hauled by police on Tuesday afternoon.
The man was refused bail on Wednesday and will next appear in court on October 22.
- AAP
- See more at: Steroid lab found in Sydney home raid

plenty of ugl ooutside of aus are made in labs, not pharma quality labs but not someones kitchen
Unfortunately don't have that luxury in oz of finding some commercial establishment and turn into a hashed lab. Laws too strict. House or similar usually safest unless some **** talks

Probably wasn't even under ground either! Dodgy fuckers.

I agree, I think it was all above ground.

I wonder if the cops looked underground first and then they thought "wait a second, lets try look above ground and see what we can find", so they did and look what they found.

plenty of ugl ooutside of aus are made in labs, not pharma quality labs but not someones kitchen

So you have proof that it was made in someones kitchen do you? You must obviously be associated with UGLOZ then, since you know everything about them and how they cook and operate, its only a matter of time before the cops get you. You fucked yourself up on this one.

So you have proof that it was made in someones kitchen do you? You must obviously be associated with UGLOZ then, since you know everything about them and how they cook and operate, its only a matter of time before the cops get you. You fucked yourself up on this one.

Squats clearly working, that was one almighty jump to get to that conclusion.

Squats clearly working, that was one almighty jump to get to that conclusion.

Yeah the kunt gets on here and starts warning all of us not to do anything as though we are part of this whole thing. Its blindingly obvious that he himself is a dealer, he pretty much just gave that away in every post he made in this thread. Deal drugs, I don't give too shits what you do, but don't get on here and start trying to scare people etc, deal with your own anxiety in your own time.

Yeah the kunt gets on here and starts warning all of us not to do anything as though we are part of this whole thing. Its blindingly obvious that he himself is a dealer, he pretty much just gave that away in every post he made in this thread. Deal drugs, I don't give too shits what you do, but don't get on here and start trying to scare people etc, deal with your own anxiety in your own time.

I wasn't referring to [MENTION=16903]Genics[/MENTION];

so it would seem ugloz was also the biggest supplier of raw powders in aus to other labs. expect several labs to go under and supply of aas to really dry up!