• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Police seize Glock, steroids and cash in raid on Punchbowl home laboratory

so it would seem ugloz was also the biggest supplier of raw powders in aus to other labs. expect several labs to go under and supply of aas to really dry up!

lol did you hear that from the tooth fairy? or your mum before she put you too bed?

you can stop that rumor lol

his whole life is a rumour

as far as i know its alot more than just a rumor

UGLOZ is one of like 30 labs in oz, this bust I guarantee will not cause the slightest shortage of steroids in oz. There is more gear on the streets now than you could ever imagine, every man and his dog has the shit. In fact because of this, all remaining steroid dealers will smarten up their act.

Those pictures made me cry. Should be seeing some buff po po around south western subs soon I guess.

I know several cops on the gear, they all use, and talk about it etc. Remember cops back in the day got gear legally prescribed to them by doctors, same with security guards. Then the laws came in and cops had to start scoring off dealers in order to run their cycles.

I know several cops on the gear, they all use, and talk about it etc. Remember cops back in the day got gear legally prescribed to them by doctors, same with security guards. Then the laws came in and cops had to start scoring off dealers in order to run their cycles.

Back in what day? What year did it become illegal when all the cops and security guards started hitting up dealers to keep on the gear? You're having a go at [MENTION=16903]Genics[/MENTION]; for talking rumours and bullshit and then come out with this. He's sharing information he has heard from his own sources and you're talking like you're the wikipedia of PEDs in Australia.

Lets just say the ugloz bloke is in deep deep trouble. He wanted to grow grow grow and didnt know how to stop. He went from oils to starting a oral range which he didnt need to do.His turnover was massive a week.

There is substance to what genics has said, so genics is not wrong.

Lets just say the ugloz bloke is in deep deep trouble. He wanted to grow grow grow and didnt know how to stop. He went from oils to starting a oral range which he didnt need to do.His turnover was massive a week.

There is substance to what genics has said, so genics is not wrong.
Yes he is lol without being rude you know very little about the situation including the orals range.

lol ok mate. just because your "cuz"tells you he is getting his raws else where and their business wont be effected doesnt make it true.

i reckon he could do serious time, with the crack down on steroids and the passing of the 20 year max sentence for distribution, they will be looking to make an example of him.

my guess is he probably wasnt the organised crime king pin people would believe, but someone who made some gear, started selling it and got way in over their head. this is just a guess and could easily be wrong

lol ok mate. just because your "cuz"tells you he is getting his raws else where and their business wont be effected doesnt make it true.

You're 100% correct. Luckily my info is direct and not from my my cuzz lol my info is from years in the game and not from overnight know it all's after a big bust ;)

I'm done with the matter, take it to pm if need be. No more needs to be said in an open forum.

from your posts you are quire clearly affiliated with another lab in some way or another and trying to protect your business. make it less obvious....