• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mrs feeling ordinary after bootcamp

You get an anal prolapse from milk products? Lactose intolerant?
Pretty much yes plus this really thick mucus that builds up at the back of my throat, its thick like glucose liquid. Been diagonosed with IBS and lactose intolerant, even with enzymes I seem to have issues with milk so I may have an allergy or something but I havnt but I still have to get an allergy test done.

Pretty much yes plus this really thick mucus that builds up at the back of my throat, its thick like glucose liquid. Been diagonosed with IBS and lactose intolerant, even with enzymes I seem to have issues with milk so I may have an allergy or something but I havnt but I still have to get an allergy test done.

tried raw milk?

Cough cough!!

Where can a fella get one of these...

Enema Equipment - Home Enema Kit

A Home Enema so hygienic, refreshing and easy that you'll wonder why you EVER let your embarrassment get in the way...

+
http://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/product.asp?id=66895

Scorpian Tail 10 Function Prostage Massager Black

All you need for an action packed Saturday night...

Last edited:
Enema Equipment - Home Enema Kit

A Home Enema so hygienic, refreshing and easy that you'll wonder why you EVER let your embarrassment get in the way...

+
http://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/product.asp?id=66895

Scorpian Tail 10 Function Prostage Massager Black

All you need for an action packed Saturday night...

had my prostate measured with an ultrasoud when they were checking me out post a motorbike accident, thank fuck for that as my missus has been nagging me to get checked for ages.

had my prostate measured with an ultrasoud when they were checking me out post a motorbike accident, thank fuck for that as my missus has been nagging me to get checked for ages.
They check prostate function through bloods. You dont need nothing shoved up there if your bloods come back normal.

Sorry fellas. No more "special massage".

They check prostate function through bloods. You dont need nothing shoved up there if your bloods come back normal.

Sorry fellas. No more "special massage".

yes, wish I knew that earlier.
they measured it with ultrasound because they were looking at the rupture in the kidney
but in normal circumstances they check for this homone in the blood that the prostate releases when it's attacked, thank fuck for technology

yes, wish I knew that earlier.
they measured it with ultrasound because they were looking at the rupture in the kidney
but in normal circumstances they check for this homone in the blood that the prostate releases when it's attacked, thank fuck for technology
My husband had his checked through bloods and went back to work in the mines after his results came back, to announce to everyone you can get it checked via blood. No one knew!

My husband had his checked through bloods and went back to work in the mines after his results came back, to announce to everyone you can get it checked via blood. No one knew!
they claimed they didnt know......