• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Need trt help gold coast

G

Geronomo87

Hey peoples this is my first post here. I am 27 healthy in every way horrible testosterone and free levels
been diagnosed doctor sent me too an Endo he said just have no sex drive no energy the rest of your life. As long as I fall within the range I'm fine . He won't do anything I took him three tests below 5nmol range is 5-25 a cross young too old men.can someone suggest a doctor that will work with me on the Gold Coast my reasons are genuine I am not trying too get superficial doses just enough too make me high end normal for health well-being and too get back all my muscle I am very sick and have lost 6 years of gains made as a competitive power lifter in 6 months I am weak losing muscle no labido energy crashes moody I've had enough if I can't find a dr that will work with me I will out myself on it I'm on the Gold Coast. I am a legitimiTe candidate for this would go either reanndron /enth/cyp(happy to do myself.)not cream sensitive skin and a child and gf. Happy too do any tests to diagnose problem and go from there.
can someone suggest someone that will work with someone my age with a legitimate problem

Last edited by a moderator: