• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

For the peptides haters... Ill just leave this here

wow! 415... savage.
Mine is naturally in the mid 300s

Basically the equivalent of 2ui of pharmacy GH. This would cost $30 a week going by what the script from the doctor costs

IGF1 SERUM of 415!!! - Professional Muscle

Igf1 Lr3 producing on paper higher numbers than all the crappy hgh getting around.

This doesn't mean shit, he could have just done a shot of peptides right before the blood test and naturally his levels are gona be higher for that period of time. And your also trying to sell your product, so naturally your going to be biased towards it. If anyone wants to compete at a pro level then you gotta use real pharma grade hgh, don't mess around with this generic shit and peptide shit, its useless.

Generic HGH is okay but you gotta run 3-4 times the amount needed in order to match pharma grade hgh.

You guys ever wondered why pro's don't include peptides in their stacks? because they don't work that's why.

Isn't it like legal steroids mane

None of its legal.

wow! 415... savage.
Mine is naturally in the mid 300s

Basically the equivalent of 2ui of pharmacy GH. This would cost $30 a week going by what the script from the doctor costs

You realise even when on Test e at low doses your igf levels increase a lot as well, studies prove this.

So you're saying that pharmaceutical grade igf is better than generic hgh?

HGH converts to IGF, now its the IGF that has the benefits on the body, not the HGH itself. So yes if you can get real pharma igf then this will be better. I know a guy who takes this igf 5 days on 2 days off @ 100mcg everynight before bed, he swears by it and tells me everytime that eventually HGH will be superceded by this stuff. Why take something that needs to convert into another compound in order to become active, when instead you can just take the active compound to begin with, makes sense right.

I said naturally for a reason

You seem kind of different aye, I don't know what it is about you.....................

Ha, more good humour from the false guru.

Yes, testosterone levels do increase IGF levels, but the guru claims he has natural levels.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7690364

Give up guru.

lol whats Oni's deal? is he gay or something else? i'm just asking that's all..............

lol "guru" lol!!

My IGF-1 was tested before I started taking testosterone you idiot.

yes, some say I am an idiot.

My observation of a recent idiot example: getting banned from CAPO when seeking to represent Australia at the 2014 GPA world championships.

yes, some say I am an idiot.

My observation of a recent idiot example: getting banned from CAPO when seeking to represent Australia at the 2014 GPA world championships.

looooooooooool next stop ifbb nationals in october? just add a bit of drol and should come in nice