• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

7 week challenge

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
So have signed up to do a 7 week fitness challenge at the local gym
the trainly is mostly body weight but do sand bags and kettlebells , along with a nutrition and meal plan

at the start of this year i did it , but 2 day into it and i hurt my ankle took 3 weeks before i found out i had fractured a bone

so decide to do it again , this time i wont be doing any sand running as that's how i fractured my bone

So you're the owner of a bodybuilding forum, but you're doing functional fitness challenges...

Do you even lift bro? :p

so did the first night , first night was getting a baseline of fitness
1km run
max pushups in a minute
max burpees in a minute
max squats in a minutes
max situps in a minute
and hold a plank for a minute

the running pretty much knackered me , can handle 80k's on the bike holding about 30k's no problem at all , but 1k of running my legs were shot at nights end , came home and shoved deep heat all over the legs , especially the calves

woke up this morning and the legs were a little stiff , took the dogs for a walk and that soon sorted the legs out , went to the gym and did my normal workout

there is about 55 people doing it and i reckon 45 would be women ranging in age from 18 to their 40's , some are in alright shape the the others are a bit of shape