• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hi

zygote404

Wanted to say hi, been training for a number of years, been reading ausbb as a lurker, working in an MMA gym atm. Mainly trained for strength and muscle rather than body-building.

Not the biggest guy in the world but love the weights, love gear and I'm not afraid to say it, nor defend it. I ran gear from 2007 to 2013 non-stop, whatever I could get my hands on, started off with a bladder of Testopro (test prop), 3 litres of it but scarred the hell out of my legs, ran Tren, Proviron, Deca, Test Enathate, Winstrol between 1k to 250mg per week without any problems, usually 400 tren or 500 test and 400 deca though.

Quit the gear a year ago, quit the gym, no PCT, lost a lot of muscle, lot of strength, on the up side became fertile again and having a new baby in 6 months lol.

All the horror stories and rage and cancers / heart issues that float around regarding chronic use didn't materialise, worked as a bouncer / dog handler on doors and never got angry or hit anyone, 99% of people you can talk out the door. I did end up going to hospital once though after using 1 gram of caffeine + running 200ug clen to give me that boost, started out at 2 nodoze and to keep getting the energy boost ended up taking 10 a day. Gotta watch that mission creep.

Anyway starting to work out now, 6 days a week, being in Gym every day I do high intensity low volume spread throughout the day except on my off days I'll do 4 sets of 20's for large muscles and 4 sets of 10 for smaller. High intensity short rest low volume. Seems to be going okay.

Running 500mg Test E, 250 Deca

Cheers for reading

Zyg

"My body's no body's body but mine/You take care of your body/I'll look after mine."

Quit the gear a year ago, quit the gym, no PCT, lost a lot of muscle, lot of strength, on the up side became fertile again and having a new baby in 6 months lol.

Running 500mg Test E, 250 Deca
Cheers for reading
Zyg

"My body's no body's body but mine/You take care of your body/I'll look after mine."

So you haven't Quit the gear?? Have you had any problems health wise or implications for running those doses?
Congrats on the baby news btw.

So you haven't Quit the gear?? Have you had any problems health wise or implications for running those doses?
Congrats on the baby news btw.
Thanks all. BrisVegasGhost I quit for 1 year. Just started a new cycle 4 weeks ago. Sides nothing dramatic, I was sterile, zero swimmers, have a lot of scar tissue in my quads from the propionate. I have slightly elevated liver enzymes but it doesn't require treatment, doctor says its possible it was steroids but its also could be my age, 41. Everything else is normal.

Weird thing is my mate who was doing same thing as me, never going off, had his testes shrink, had a bit of balding but otherwise he's okay too.

Welcome to the forum mate. Good to hear your getting back into the gym after a break and congrats on the baby. You should post a picture up, would be interested in seeing your results over the years. Also, random question, do you use HCG after a cycle?

Welcome to the forum mate. Good to hear your getting back into the gym after a break and congrats on the baby. You should post a picture up, would be interested in seeing your results over the years. Also, random question, do you use HCG after a cycle?
Thanks m8. I look like crap atm, I'm taking a daily pic though and I'll turn them into a 6 month steroid transformation thing and post it. Also I never did PCT since I just stayed on the gear. I did a bit of bridging, 250mg pw test every now and then since work often got in the way of training for months at a time. I had Nolva on hand for itchy nipples that's about it.

Last edited: